20yrold wnt To Move SouthCarolina Please

-
take some time, put a cap on your truck, throw a sleeping bag in back and travel around until you find "home"

I agree with your plan, move out of new york, hoping to do it very shortly, I'm 22 and this area isn't to great. I guess i'm not only one thinking that way. Id would say take a road trip to an area and feel it out and see about work. I want to line a job up first and then go from there.

thanks everyone for the support , haha yeh going from 25bucks an hour down to 15 is gonna be a big step but it will all equal out , i am deff gonna be building my own track on my property , my fam is in constrution so geting a D8 dozer and a 400 hatichi excavator is no problem ,

i am deff gonna make a break for it and my dad keeps pusing me to leave just the job i got im gonna miss full medical and retirement working at the hospital but i rather make sumthing and say its mine and have alot of land and nice house , working is not a issue i come from blue coller family landscapeing , welders , contruction started when i was 12 so im very skillfull and have a very wide vieriaty of skills

But im getting sick of the fast life the amuont of traffic , alls i ever heard from my parents is money money moneyyy worried about bills i wanna make a brake and hopefull the rest of my family will follow sell there house's up here and live relaxed down there

i love the live in the bed of your truck and ge a sleeping bag hahahaha thats great,, i bought my Dart in hunttington off of neal on depo rd

Remember one thing. When moving to NC or SC the rednecks here will tell you to go back up North Most don't take kindly to Yankee's as they are called. Doesn't matter to me if you move to SC or not but you may find housing cheaper in Certain parts in GA and FL. Me I am moving South to FL before long.

yes i understand they will call us yakees and what not untill im down there for sometimes i have family friends that are in GA , and i have heard alotta stories

haha angelo I cant believe you. I want to get out of here and make some money. I say me you and racerkilla should all go somewhere get a big plot of land and use all of our skills to make a living.

im getting out of ny as soon as my house sells, wish i did it 10 years ago when i planned. met some great people in north carolina. i wont need to make as much money because i wont be taxed to death like here in ny. just do it while you are young, everything seems harder to do the older you get. seems like half the people i talk to want out of ny.

I grew up in NJ, would NEVER consider going back. My parents old house was only 1200 sq. ft or so, damn taxes are over 6k a year. I moved to AZ. If you can take the heat, the throng of people and the brown cloud during the winter not a bad place to live. We live on the eastern side of Washington. Retired, so jobs are unimportant. House prices are reasonable. No state income tax, at least not yet.

I am in the same situation as angelo I cant speak for him but the thought of having nothing being young and just picking up and moving somewhere not knowing what will happen is pretty scary.

I am in the same situation as angelo I cant speak for him but the thought of having nothing being young and just picking up and moving somewhere not knowing what will happen is pretty scary.
It will no doubt be a scary thing. When I moved I just transferred with the Postal Service, so at least I had a job. But it will be far less frightening moving when you are young than later on. Once you get into a mortgage, have a wife and kids etc it will only be far worse.....

Y'all come on down. Other than a few knuckle heads All of you would like it here.

i plan on moving down in a couple years. gotta wait for my boy to graduate high school. he is in 10th grade now. i figure about 2 to 4 years and hopefully i can go. gonna look in the raleigh nc area. have friends there and with that research tri angle i should be good for a boiler job. we went down twice last year and may go down twice again this year to scout locations we may want to look into. i'm just affraid that its going to get over crowded like it is here in the nj/pa/ny area too soon.

i plan on moving down in a couple years. gotta wait for my boy to graduate high school. he is in 10th grade now. i figure about 2 to 4 years and hopefully i can go. gonna look in the raleigh nc area. have friends there and with that research tri angle i should be good for a boiler job. we went down twice last year and may go down twice again this year to scout locations we may want to look into. i'm just affraid that its going to get over crowded like it is here in the nj/pa/ny area too soon.

To Be honest I would not live in Raleigh nice town and yes getting over crowed but check the city ordinances they are very strict especially on telling you how many you can park in your driveway in your garage and you're not allowed to park on the grass front or back. A lot of people live in Wilson or surrounding areas where they are not so strict.

I'd tell you to come to Central Fl but there's no jobs. If you're looking for a half price home this is the place.

To Be honest I would not live in Raleigh nice town and yes getting over crowed but check the city ordinances they are very strict especially on telling you how many you can park in your driveway in your garage and you're not allowed to park on the grass front or back. A lot of people live in Wilson or surrounding areas where they are not so strict.

actually its not actually in raleigh. i use that as a land mark. my friends are in clayton area. sure desn't look like anyone cares how many cars ya have in that area..lol

actually its not actually in raleigh. i use that as a land mark. my friends are in clayton area. sure desn't look like anyone cares how many cars ya have in that area..lol

Yeah Clayton and Wilson are nice. Also check out a few of the small below and South of Raleigh that are even better on taxes and are smaller.

Yeah Clayton and Wilson are nice. Also check out a few of the small below and South of Raleigh that are even better on taxes and are smaller.

what towns? i need a good school system fr my lil girl t. she will be close t kindergarten age when we go.. i know johnson county is supposed t be a god system.

right dwn the rad from my buddies house..

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

what towns? i need a good school system fr my lil girl t. she will be close t kindergarten age when we go.. i know johnson county is supposed t be a god system.

I would check all the school systems here. They all have problems and some are worse than others.

-
Back