-
Status
Not open for further replies.

drtybttr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
UP for sale is a good edelbrock sp2p intake manifold. It has the small ports for increased fuel economy and throttle response. This is great for 273 and 318 small port heads. Its a good intake, it needs a little clean up, but nothing has been modified. Nothing is stripped out or damaged or anything like that. Clean up, bolt on and go. $100 plus the ride.

This is the ULTIMATE intake for a stock cam, stock head 318. I've used them on a few engines, and the mid range performance is incredible...falls flat on its face at like exactly 5000 RPM...but then so does the rest of the engine!

They can also get some GREAT mileage with a Thermoquad on top. Small runners make for high velocity high torque. BUMP

lol

I have to agree with all that's been said above....had one on a totally stock 273 low-comp engine and it was great!!! Had a little 500cfm AFB on it. The 2 barrel system sucks big on those engines.

I need this if I can afford it, have a performer RPM on my '87 3/4 ton it does good but I know it could do better. let me know how much to ship to 28318.
thanks,jdb

I have never seen where it looked like a mouse was living in the engine, This intake has HAY on it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back