273/360 swap

• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
Will one of Tremblig's modified truck manifolds work?

I think manifold is only option on early A with PS. and should not be anymore of an issue then the 273 had as far as fitment, 360.

All depends on what you want from the 360. If it's pretty much stock and not going to see RPM's above 5000, you should be fine.Will do well as a street driver. Anything else,,that's a different story.....

I have the dakota "machined" large hole (2 1/4") driver's manifold and the (currently out of stock) "machined" 360 magnum passenger and the large outlet 340 driver and the smaller (1 7/8) 340 passenger and even the (1 7/8") 340 driver manifolds. I also have the late 60s large hole 340 driver which can be made to fit the early A according to other members here on FABO.
I don't know which direction "Old Dart 66" wants to go???

treblig

Attachments

• DSC04239.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC04333.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC04074.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 145
Holy cow what a treasure trove of small block manifolds. You could write a book! lol

Holy cow what a treasure trove of small block manifolds. You could write a book! lol

Treblig's the man for exhaust, he's done his research. :read2:

It's about time that he finally chimed in... :poke:

Treblig's the man for exhaust, he's done his research. :read2:

It's about time that he finally chimed in... :poke:

I had been reading the posts on this thread for a while but didn't want to butt in. I haven't been advertising my manifolds because I have a hard time keeping up with orders. I guess you could say I've been "in hiding", but not really because members keep finding me anyway. I just shipped off two orders last week. If somebody needs my help I have to help!! We'll see what "Old Dart 66" decides???

Treblig

-
Back