Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus V.

Marcus and Justin V. Father and son
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, my son and are doing a project with a 273, the crank is bad, does anyone close to Savannah Ga, 31308 have a crank for this engine. Thanks for the help, Marcus and Justin

318 poly crank will work in a pinch but I have not seen one in years.

Hello, my son and are doing a project with a 273, the crank is bad, does anyone close to Savannah Ga, 31308 have a crank for this engine. Thanks for the help, Marcus and Justin

I can't make out the year or model of the car, but you should specify what year crank you need. There is that converter register size difference between very early cranks (small) and later ones (large).

I have an incomplete 1966 (small crank register) "core" 273 engine. It is just outside of Ocala, Florida. If interested send a PM and I'll give you my phone number.

I have an incomplete 1966 (small crank register) "core" 273 engine. It is just outside of Ocala, Florida. If interested send a PM and I'll give you my phone number.
Thanks for the responses, the register size doesn’t matter, I have a tourq converter and trans for either the big or small. Thanks fella’s

I have one but I am in Iowa. Shipping would be a killer. ANy 273 or 318 crank will work as long as you have a converter to fit either crank register.

Thanks for the responses, the register size doesn’t matter, I have a tourq converter and trans for either the big or small. Thanks fella’s
I have one but I am in Iowa. Shipping would be a killer. ANy 273 or 318 crank will work as long as you have a converter to fit either crank register.

Thanks, I believe Charrlie S. Has one, and he is pretty close. Thanks for all the info, and help, we appreciate it, Marcus and Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back