Status
Not open for further replies.

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have finally decided that my old body has past it's prime,so I'm retiring from baseball, and I now want to drive the Dart more often. I would like to take out the 3.91's and put in a 3.23 or 3.55 rear gear.
Looking locally for complete pig.
Thanks guys

323 are a good cruising gear I have them 489 open ,but would like 355 then its to me the best of two worlds.Look on kijiji I have seen maybe 1 or 2 gear sets there cant remember were maybe Toronto area.Good luck.

3:23 are the way to go, especially if you like to drive the car, 3:91 are not very street friendly, IMO. I ran all different ratios, and if you have decent torque the 3:23 ratio is a blast.

Bill,I have a .489 chunk with I believe 2.9?It,s only a one wheel peel,but might get you started.I think I have some 3.23 gears also.If interested,you know where to find me.LOL

.............Just remember thats a cone type the the pinion came loose and chewed the case........filings probably went thru it.............just saying......i would pass on it.....too much coin......kim............

hi ive got a complete chunk for sale its 3.23 sure grip in a 489 case and small yoke on it worked good before pulling it when i swapped a 4 speed overdrive and 3.91 gears into my 71 demon let me know $375 plus shipping

Yep those were mine boy's! Sold them this morning! They came out of my Cousin's Demon. Very nice pot! You snooze,you looze! lol.. Sold full asking price. Craig.

Those belonged to that son of a gun, Tom? Damn, I missed out.
Scott, I do have a 2.73 onewheelerpeeler here now. It is a small pinion though(7260 joints)

Those belonged to that son of a gun, Tom? Damn, I missed out.
Scott, I do have a 2.73 onewheelerpeeler here now. It is a small pinion though(7260 joints)
I run the crossover u-joints 7260/7290 in the race car with no issues.Bill,with the 2.73 you,ll get 50miles/per gallon LOL and 200mph!!=D>Enough to straighten yer hair!LOL

I run the crossover u-joints 7260/7290 in the race car with no issues.Bill,with the 2.73 you,ll get 50miles/per gallon LOL and 200mph!!=D>Enough to straighten yer hair!LOL

I have a couple of the 7260-7290 joints on the shelf. 50 mpg and 200 mph would be perfect=D>

Nothing has been able to straighten this SOS pad yet:angry5::yawinkle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back