-
Were you wanting to use a carb or a 4 bbl throttle body? I have made the ram type factory manifold 2bbl into a 4 bbl intake with results as good as the M-1. We did this about 5 years ago on a dakota, the guy said that it was stronger in the low RPM range and not quite as strong in the high RPM range. We did this on a 5.9L engine as the 4 bbl M-1 FI was discontinued.

Years ago there were 4bbl intakes from Mopar Performance. they were discontinued fairly quick, but I'd bet if you really look, you could find one somewhere...

If Anyone Has One Let Me Know, Or If Anyone Finds A Part Number Etc.
Thanks
Brandon

Brandon, PN P4452144 is a single plane (small plenum) single 4bbl intake for non Magnum 3.9Ls. It's from a year 2000 MP catalog, so it may still be around...

moper you are awesome!! thanks a ton for the info, i know what your thinking why don't you build a v8, the class i'm running says only 4cyl and this year we are allowed v6's.

No, I was thinking it will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. And a needle that not too many people wanted when they WERE around...lol. I have only ever seen two of them. One ina magazine article ona guys minivan as I recall, and one on a Dakota that they striped all the emmisions stuff off and needed a simple solution...lol. Let us know if you find any. I didnt search for any, just found the number.

if you find one let me know, i'm not a having any luck at all. do you have a phone number on that catalog?

OOps. I typed it wrong. P4452114 is correct. That is directly from a small box on the "intakes" page of my old '00 catalog. I'm sure that was right back then. Whether it's even in the system now..I have no idea. I also show/listed the 2.2L carbureted performance intake in that box. Sorry..

guy already sold his and forgot to delete the post! anyone have one?? finders fee for anyone that locates one.
later
dixon

found this in a link on google.

http://www.worldparts.com/kollerdodge

Part Number Description Bin Qty List Sale Order
P4452114 INTMANIF FWHS 1 $ 295.00 $ 250.75
Note: All prices are subject to verification by dealership staff.

they list one in there inventory, Not sure if they still have it Good luck!

just type the part number in the search field

that is the only one i could find. i suppose if they don't have it anymore, they may know where one is. i guess they may get enough people asking about it the have some more sources for getting them.....i guess we will see. let us know how this turns out 73dartsport360

i tried to buy that one already and they said it wasn't in there inventory! and they still havn't deleted it yet!! i asked the sales guy if he knew where one is, and he said no local dealers had one.

-
Back