3 days and counting

boy, girl or cash ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Till I find out if were having another boy or a girl this time. Michelle wants a girl. It doesnt matter to me. I told her I hope its a sack full of money :mrgreen:

If its a boy I dont need to buy more toys and clothes. Its probably going to be a girl. :angry2:

i gues there is not a big chance on the money so i hope you get the boy so you will have more money for your beutiful barracuda!

I say you get the set: this one's a girl.

Just think.... a little `Cuda Carrie running around. :love5:

I said boy! With a boy you only have to worry about one *****.

With a girl you have to worry about EVERY *****. :toothy8:

I voted girl. I am usually wrong.

And it really doesn't matter boy or girl... what matters is that the baby is healthy. :binky:

Fathers have an amazing intuition about these things......................................................................ask him!!

Ohh,that was terrible.
I have one of each, and it really is a million dollar family.

Hope things go well, as we're sure they will, and enjoy them while their young, they grow up too fast.

GotDart said:
I voted girl. I am usually wrong.

And it really doesn't matter boy or girl... what matters is that the baby is healthy. :binky:
I second that. Hope and pray everyone is healthy.

Lets think on this :book: ....Money, don't really think so and if she does your going to be worth more then a few million... Now another boy, well you all ready have a son so it could be cheaper in the long run??? A Girl, you'll need a new this, and a new that, and everything in between $$$$ plus some. So lets see and add all this up.....
Best have a girl dude, becouse if ya don't...wifey may try and try and try again for a girl which means $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mega kids.

Really, what ever, best wishes to ya both and a healthy baby :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

What's wrong with dressing a girl up in boys baby clothes, except for maybe at church. What difference does that make. Although, I would never dress up my son in girls clothes I want no chance that he will turn out a little Hotel Motel if you know what I mean.

I say the money. But I'm an optomist. Or is that optometrist? Either way congradulations.

Well we find out tomorrow. I now she hoping for a girl this time. It doesnt matter to me but I'm not having anymore so maybe she'll get what she wants.

i just hope that adam gets a kid with good helth:) have a brother that has some problems in his life and dont want anyone else to get the same problems he has...

Well looks like the family will be complete. we have a little girl on the way. Michelle is very happy as am I.

AdamR said:
Well looks like the family will be complete. we have a little girl on the way. Michelle is very happy as am I.
I don't believe that.... Utrasounds can be wrong. This pole can't be closed until the baby is born. So when is the due date? :toothy7:

adam,
as a father of 4 girls,you WONT be disappointed!!!....i wanted a son everytime lisa was pregnant but i wouldnt trade any of my daughters for a son.

"A SON IS A FATHERS PRIDE BUT A DAUGHTER IS A FATHER JOY!!!"

i HOPE and PRAY that melissa has a GREAT pregnancy and a HEALTHY little girl!!!!!.....tell her i said CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks Mike, but her name is Michelle not mellisa LOL.

Her and my mother and sister want to name her Sophia but I dont think I could name my only duaghter after a Kia.

-
Back