$30K and hideous wheels?

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Yuck. Please take those wheels back and put something a little more attractive on it. Really nice car, but I can't get past the oversized chrome.
If you like it, cool. Just not my thing.

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-67-barracuda-fastback-W0QQAdIdZ516397756

"New paint all restored on 20''s 4 speed built for nos disc brakes all round 273 board 30 over ford 9'' rear end roller rockers hooker headers magniflow ext and much more will trade for lifted truck 05 or newer or a high end bmw or $30,000 I have 35,000$ in this car thx"

$(KGrHqFHJ!8FH6zFQT5jBSF5yH!ZN!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJBQFIHyJOg,ZBSF5yIe6bw~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHwFG1yoju2gBSF5yGmkm!~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twBu1BSF5yMG,W!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqQOKosFIL1)-vPBBSF5)+2)zQ~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqIOKo0FH+6q1!LtBSF5yDGLK!~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16d,!)QE9s3HF4zEBSF5yGb,tQ~~48_20.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!wsE9suwyRh!BSF5yJOFR!~~48_20.JPG

More proof that you can't buy good taste.

That's just about the ugliest Barracuda I have seen and the Camaro/Chevelle stripes are unforgivable.

More proof that you can't buy good taste.

That's just about the ugliest Barracuda I have seen and the Camaro/Chevelle stripes are unforgivable.

I may not have good taste, LOL, but it's not quite THAT bad

Ugly wheels, ugly stripes, black bumpers all ruin the car. And what are those, yellow seats? The ONLY good thing about this is those wheels/tires are probably worth a couple grand used, so a buyer could get that back out of it to get some non-fugly wheels.

Yuck! A face only a mother can love. lol

:violent1::protest::wack::scratch::pukeleft::walk::roll::sad8:

looks like a big "Matchbox or Hot Wheels Car".

It's not my cup of tea. I built mine to please me and have not had an offer. That is the chance you take when customizing away from a stock look. I'll have it crushed before I give it away!

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 549
Even the trunk trim is missing. I think it is horrible. New wheels, can the Camaro hood stripes, get some chrome back on the car and add a decent interior then it might be a nice car.

It's not my cup of tea. I built mine to please me and have not had an offer. That is the chance you take when customizing away from a stock look. I'll have it crushed before I give it away!

That sounds like a Craigslist comment.

Be sure to take some pictures as they are crushing it.

The grilles may not have looked quite so bad had they not painted around them and the center grille part white. It looks like even the headlight bezels are painted white. I'll bet they were crappy parts and that was their only option. They will never get near their asking price for it.

There is custom, and then there is just ugly.

And I'm sure as you put all that effort into your ride, selling was never on your mind. Reality isn't like tv. We build our cars as you said, to make us happy. Not someone else. The bummer is this guy has a long uphill road to find the right buyer.

It sure does look like a life size hotwheels...

I always ask for a price "without the wheels" for those listings.

don't know why you guys are surprised- he said he'd trade it for a BMW, that tells you what kind of guy he is*.

*on another forum I used to frequent, the phrase 'BMW owner' had been replaced by 'douchebag'. Even the BMW owners called themselves that lol.

Restored?
Now that's funny!
I HATE the wheels and stripes.
This is a restoration project to me.

I like how the Camaro stripes don't even run onto the cowl. Classy.

-
Back