340 duster on craigslist.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt, thanks for the link and heads up, the actual for sale ad is a few listings down though...

1973 Duster 340 Sport Coupe NorCal

is the Ad Title.

thanks

It smells a bit fishy since he wanted $900 for it on craigs... and now it is $2750 on ebay?

That is "supposedly" about an hour away from me... maybe some investigating is in order.

Nothing fishy , looks like he bought it and now has it up for resale , nothing wrong with making a buck anyway you can in todays world.

This is kinda messed up, but thats just wrong to buy a Dart Sport and try to flip it so fast the original craigslist ad hasn't even been removed or deleted....FOR $1600 more than you just bought it for!!

I talked to this guy and he wouldn't even wait for me to get the $2500 rounded up he was so excited to make a deal with someone else.

Figures.....when you lose your job, have to sell your 70 Dart Swinger to make bills, sell it for $1500 knowing its worth twice that.....find a new job and everybody thinks anything with a pentastar appreciates like GOLD.

Oh... I didn't realize that it was bought and up for re-sale (two different sellers), I thought it was the same person putting the same car up for sale on two places at the same time.

My bad!

Well hey You dont have to buy it then..Maybe I'll just take a "edited" Hand Grenade to the SOB "edited" and watch it blow up just for fun..

This is not messed up..........It is the American Dream...Buy Low and sell high to make a profit.........AWSOME in my book!!!!!!! It takes money to make money. I am happy for the guy!!!

Yeah its my car..I love the hypocracy.Jealous because they didnt find a deal like this and then I get an offer from a certain member to buy it, but ..cant buy it now though and want then wants me to hold it for them for two weeks until they can come up with the money and when I say I will take the first $2500 that comes my way they get all pissy and cry on a messageboard and text you that they can find better cars closer to them anyways..And how messed up I am for making a profit lol!! = PS- for the record, not that its anyones Damn business..I paid $1400 for the car, not $900, I hauled *** over 100 Miles North of me with extra cash so I could grab it.

I believe moparsfun has the right to buy and sell anything he wants for any price. I do not, however, believe he has the right to post in such a manner and call names. Maybe next time just explain the issue.

Sorry for the name calling..it just really pisses me off that's all.. I own two B Body Mopars a 63 426 Max Wedge and a 62 Polara 500 383, plus a T Bucket Hot Rod.If I didnt already have these cars I would restore this in no time at all..What a great start...I think my price is fair for a Solid 99% rust free 340 car

A lot of this could have been handled better on all fronts but what it does come down to is that moparsrfun is the owner of the car and can do with it what he pleases. The language used above was a little harsh (and was edited) but I am sure many appreciate the apology. Also, if the car sells for the opening bid of $1950 on ebay, that is still a fair price.

Bunch of whinin Hypocrites..yeah its my car..

I am happy for you great find and congratulations on making some extra money. Yeah guys he is MAKING it not just collecting for nothing. It takes time and effort to find these deals plus the ability to PULL the TRIGGER and actually go and get it................

I like it Awsome!!

I did the same thing when I bought my first house. I flipped quite a few cars and I made enough money for the WHOLE down payment and then some.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy for you great find and congratulations on making some extra money. Yeah guys he is MAKING it not just collecting for nothing. It takes time and effort to find these deals plus the ability to PULL the TRIGGER and actually go and get it................

I like it Awsome!!

I did the same thing when I bought my first house. I flipped quite a few cars and I made enough money for the WHOLE down payment and then some.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly! I build Hot Rods and own them too..I'm not some damn Used car salesman..LOL!

damn. i posted the link because the BIN was cheap compared to what some seem to think a 340 car is worth these days. who would have thought the thread would have taken the direction it did..

damn. i posted the link because the BIN was cheap compared to what some seem to think a 340 car is worth these days. who would have thought the thread would have taken the direction it did..
I appreciate it too..It's not your fault.

Ya good find moparsfun! Nothing wrong with flipping on a good deal. I was looking on ebay the other day before I saw this thread and thought that was a really fair car for the price.

I should be so lucky as to find a car like this in Alaska for the money he is asking for it!!! I am a disabled vet and love MOPARS. I have had quite a few in my day, 4 E-Bodies, 4-B-Bodies, 1 J-Body, 1 C-Body, 2 A-Bodies. I have pictures of them if anyone is interested in seeing them. I passed up a 71 Charger 440 for lack of cash. Bummer!! Good job MOPARSFUN!!!
JoeMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back