340 HP's vs headers

-
It doesnt have to be an LD4B. It can be something that flows just as good. Maybe a weiand action plus will fit the bill.
Or what your engine is going to be capable of flowing...... Trust me, on a real mild 318, the intakes I listed will do you justice.

Thank you for the offer, however i am currently waiting on a reply from Tonymopar on a performer SBM he is selling. I am not in too much of a hurry for a manifold as all my projects tend to run at a snails pace lately. I was able to get the performer RPM for my future 408 project for about $135 because i just waited till the best deal popped up. $150 is a good price concidering people are asking $200 and more for them.

Let me know if you want it. I have no use for it. My dad had interest for his 318 in his 1976 ramcharger but hasn't said anything. More than likely not!

Old thread i know. QuickDart360s inbox is full. I was wondering if he still had that LD4B he wanted to sell

Yeah sold it some time ago to another member here. Thanks for the interest. In the future may have an air gap available. Just need to remove it 1st! Going to try a holley strip dominator.

-
Back