• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
I'm not wearing hip waders I'm wearing a full body suit for this crapola! LOL now that you know my car is completely disassembled and it is the middle of winter time and you're completely snowed in I swear I need to quote this and everybody needs a see you talking this loud crapola LOL

Are nucking Futs? My car is ready. I can run it without the 2 step if I want to. The tach will be here next week. The shocks about 10-12 days after that. Then I'm pooping in tall cotton.

You are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind me. I may drive my car tomorrow.

I'm not wearing hip waders I'm wearing a full body suit for this crapola! LOL now that you know my car is completely disassembled and it is the middle of winter time and you're completely snowed in I swear I need to quote this and everybody needs a see you talking this loud crapola LOL

Now I'm motivated. I'm going to check valve lash tomorrow. Change the plugs. Then may go burn some rubber.

YR , don't put the snow plow on the Duster this year. ha ha

I remember the last excuse or I mean I'm sorry reason was he ran over a goat head and had a flat tire.

oh yea, the head belonging to the headless goat I passed by on I 90.

It's going to happen. You guys just don't have any patience. I just don't understand. As I get older, I have way more patience than I used to.

Patience is a muscle. You guys need to work on your patience muscle.
I think someone has been working a different muscle...

What color was that that people call people who are scared? LOL I'm waiting for an answer here....

YR is about to invite you to Yakima, his home stomping ground. When he does I may come over and share a brat and ginger ale.

Sooooooo???
You FINALLY got that old tired (pun intended) pile ready or are ya already back pedaling? :wtf:

I'm close. New tach is installed just not wired up. Need to take some pictures of the rockers as best I can (should have done that before engine was installed), put the valve covers on, install my very cool double adjustable rear shocks to match my equally cool double adjustable front shocks and install the two step.

I should be ready by April. Don't know if I'll ever be ready for woodburn in July. That hot sweaty sweat box.

YR is about to invite you to Yakima, his home stomping ground. When he does I may come over and share a brat and ginger ale.

Damn straight. Yakima would be much nicer.

Hell, right now I could probably swing a dead cat and hit jpar's house right now. I'll be gone by noon tomorrow though.

Damn straight. Yakima would be much nicer.

Hell, right now I could probably swing a dead cat and hit jpar's house right now. I'll be gone by noon tomorrow though.
Also wherever you are I hope you're enjoying the get smart marathon on decades TV! I am....

It's going to happen. You guys just don't have any patience. I just don't understand. As I get older, I have way more patience than I used to.

Patience is a muscle. You guys need to work on your patience muscle.
Hey now....don't confuse patience with laziness ;)

I'm close. New tach is installed just not wired up. Need to take some pictures of the rockers as best I can (should have done that before engine was installed), put the valve covers on, install my very cool double adjustable rear shocks to match my equally cool double adjustable front shocks and install the two step.

I should be ready by April. Don't know if I'll ever be ready for woodburn in July. That hot sweaty sweat box.
Maybe PIR any Friday or Saturday night March - October? Your obviously more experienced at this track than me. Okay let's hear what the "reason" will be for not meeting there... You have family and friends in town or near town here you're familiar with this area and it's tracks. And you're suggesting that I go to a place far from my town to a town that you know and a track that you know and I know nobody there? Is this what you're suggesting? That I load everything up and head to somewhere where I don't know where I'm going and be completely disoriented and then race you? Or how about a neutral place that we both know about? Or am I sounding unfair?

Just to stir the pot..........JPar, you threw down the challenge, your advisory gets to choose the field of battle.........

-
Back