360 Build for my wife Questions

-
thanks for the input guys. I noe a topic like this has been beat to death.

Funny thing is that I do have a set of "X" heads with dual valve springs and I also have a air gap and eddy aluminum heads too lol...but the eddy heads I was saving for myself for a stroker build I had in mind with the huhges 426 kit. I just made a deal for $175 for a like new performer rpm from another member on here.

I wanted to add a converter for her but on most that summit had listed don't even have the stall speed listed lol..what specific one would you guys recommend? are there weighted ones for the 360 or do I have to buy the b&m plate?

thanks again for help and patience guys, i really appreciate it. just want to get this right the first time so I can focus on my car and my engine build as selfish as that sound's lol.

I wanted to add a converter for her but on most that summit had listed don't even have the stall speed listed lol..what specific one would you guys recommend? are there weighted ones for the 360 or do I have to buy the b&m plate?

Dynamic or Art Carr. I've had both and they are qulity units. I wouldn't buy a summit convertor.

sounds really good. how's the street manners of that cam.how much power do u think it makes

I have PTC 3200 stall and it does great. It's my everyday driver right now. It made 300rwhp before it was tuned and I put the stall in it. I'm running 8.0s in the 1/8 spinning mickey Thompson drag radials.

-
Back