360 Magnum Pictures

-
Turns out that the 727 is non lockup, so that is good. I have a reverse manual VB I need to take apart and see what is wrong with it.

I bought it used and had first and reverse in my wife's car, but no 2nd or third.

I can't believe how much they have gone up in price. I have always bought used and never paid over 75 for one.

I could use 2 more. Maybe 3 if I can't figure this one out.

Don't forget a bolt in rear sprag if you are going rmvb.

Well, we waited out the cold weather, and are now slowly making progress.

My sons Brian, Matt, Tim and I just got the Magnum and 727 sitting on their mounts.

Now the fun begins! We will try to get a little done everyday, but some days it probably won't amount to much.

I need this done so I can start on my Old Yeller sweptline!!!

I went out and checked the headers Matt got from Jadaharabi at Indy and they will go right in!

I cannot believe how easy. I shoved the drivers side under and hooked it with a piece of #9 wire and pulled it right up!
Pass side goes in easy from the top.

I am now officially a fan of trucks!!

Now, if I can find some bolts I will have them on....

Took longer to find bolts than to install the headers.

We got a few other things done. We will have to switch to the other style alternator brackets, the a/c style will not work with the R/T heads unless I cut/ weld it. I have a few of the regular brackets, but I will have to dig for them.

We will also have to make the throttle bracket work with the Magnums vertical bolts, but that should be easy.

-
Back