Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
367 cube small Mopar

The engine for sale is a 360 Dodge engine that was built for Popular HotRodding’s, EngineMasters Challenge 2010 of this year. It is a .040” over 360 block wearing the best cast iron heads ever made- Mopar’s own W2. These heads are the closed chamber variants @ 56cc with flat top pistons makes 11.5 compression. The engine features a custom hydraulic roller camshaft actuating T&D rockers lifts the valves .644” with only 238 degrees @ .050”. This engine placed 14th out of 40 and will be featured in an upcoming Popular HotRodding magazine. It is fresh off the dyno and would make an amazing street/strip engine for any Mopar. The power never falls off even up to 7000 rpm! I should mention that yes like all of the engines I have for sale it was tested on pumpgas and through the mufflers. This engine is Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde with its tame and mild demeanour at idle with ferocious power at WOT. Contact me for more info and dyno sheets.

Eagle 4340 stock stroke crankshaft/balanced with ESP treatment
Scat I-beam Rods (650) hp rating
Diamond custom pistons with Ceramic and Moly coatings
.043”/.043”napier/3mm ring pack
Custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft 238 @.050 .644” single pattern
T&D 1.65 shaft mount rockers
W2 cylinder heads 56cc closed chamber, ported, polished, resurfaced
2.08/1.60 Ferrea competition plus valves
PAC “beehive” springs
Custom length Trend pushrods
W2 Mopar dual-plane intake manifold (ultra rare)
Milodon 7qt oil pan
ARP hardware everywhere
Aluminum and powdercoated valve covers

Asking $9000.00 OBO J.Rob
http://http://skmfxengines.blogspot.com/

there is an extra http:// in the link posted. If you type in the link instead of clicking it as is, it works.

I would like to offer the following in trade:

1) 413cid engine, completely rebuilt from intake to oil pan with all NEW internals, sitting on engine stand. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is streetable and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so.

3) 1966-72 440 RB Bare Block that has been blasted, cooked, mag and is ready for machining.

What are the H.P and torque specs on this combo?

532 HP @ 6300 rpm
500 TQ @ 4800 rpm

Where you located in Ontario?

My shop is located in Summerstown, Ontario just east of Cornwall.

what do the heads flow and what lifts?

The heads flow over 292 cfm @ .600" with fat flow in between. The ports are only 184 cc's so the velocity is quite high.

I would like to offer the following in trade:

1) 413cid engine, completely rebuilt from intake to oil pan with all NEW internals, sitting on engine stand. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is streetable and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so.

3) 1966-72 440 RB Bare Block that has been blasted, cooked, mag and is ready for machining.

No thanks on the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back