4" b.p. Wheel Vintiques rims, Any input on quality

-
as long as you have an open rear,it can. Not sure they still make the 4" pattern wheels anymore. Best to just call them direct and ask.
I've had 4 different setups from them, no issues with any of them.

67 cuda,open for now. Otherwise spare has to be diameter of rear if posi. Correct?

So a 14" with say a 205 would work as a spare on front or rear even if it's a 15" rear?
It is just to get to where a propper switch can be made. Long ago I raced desert dune buggies. I was pitting for friends out in the middle of the Mojave desert. A new (at the time) aluminum Centerline goes bounding by our pit area, without a race car attached. Upon inspection the wheel had no center in it. Moments later a Class 5 Baja Bug limps into our pit missing his right rear. Being the good chaps we were, we "loaned" the driver one of our L78 rear tires, our class had limits on tire size. His race car was shod with like 10.50x31s. "It will get you to your next pit" we shouted as he blasted away. The next day we tracked his race car down in the main pit area. Our tire was shreaded. I swear, he must have finished the rest of that 35 mile lap on that poor little L78. They returned our wheel and tire and some monetary compensation for the used up tire. On a different note, we were known to move a front tire to the rear to replace a flat drive tire and put the flat rear on the front to make it to the next pit. All about the fun baby.

Anyone know where I can get some 15" trim rings? I'm guessing I'll need 3" deep ones for the wheel vintiques 15"x8" rears.

Bought some Magnum 500's from them. Cheap chrome, rusted and pitted very quickly. Not sure about there other products

as long as you have an open rear,it can. Not sure they still make the 4" pattern wheels anymore. Best to just call them direct and ask.
I've had 4 different setups from them, no issues with any of them.
I was going to buy the WV steelies about 2 weeks ago and read a few threads where guys had had problems with the dog dish caps fitting and balancing so I called WV. They said that they were having some fit problems with the DD caps. The dealer up here in Canada also called them about it and were told the same thing. I called Coker and asked about theirs because theirs are made by Specialty Wheels which Coker owns now. They said they weren't aware of problems and the 8 3/4 caps worked fine, so I ordered 2-15x6's and 2- 15x7's from them. Will see when they get here.

-
Back