400 4 barrel swap

-
Well I'm really hoping to pick something up on the super cheap or possibly do some trading. I would say price range for the carb with everything I need to hook it up and go would be around $100.

I have a ready to run electric choke newer AFB 600 CFM carb that I'll let go for $100 shipped to your door. I had it up and running on my dual quad set up. it is not designed for a dual quad like the AFB 500's are. tuning it to do so is all the needs to be done for any application. Just get the tuning kit and throttle arm adapter. For pictures, send me your e-mail address through a PM. I'll get you the exact model number and any other info you want when I get home this evening.

I have a ready to run electric choke newer AFB 600 CFM carb that I'll let go for $100 shipped to your door. I had it up and running on my dual quad set up. it is not designed for a dual quad like the AFB 500's are. tuning it to do so is all the needs to be done for any application. Just get the tuning kit and throttle arm adapter. For pictures, send me your e-mail address through a PM. I'll get you the exact model number and any other info you want when I get home this evening.

Can't beat that price!

-
Back