400 low buck dont give a

-
ok any of you guys want to take a guess at how much I have in this thing??????:D I know a lot of you are thinking a lot of cash but its not to bad I don't think..i had the time to do some figures and I have seen worst ..lol:D:D:D

hey bob if you read this give me a call or shot me your number lost my phone and all my contacts.......hope all is well buddy

I haven't been keeping much of a running tally, and depending on how much you paid for the long block itself, I'll estimate you've doled out somewhere around:

$973

:)

nothing new yet. my sweetie wanted me to restore one of our downstairs parlors plus I had to put up and take down all her Halloween stuff, then the thankgiven stuff, now it's the Christmas stuff, plus I got one hell of a cold to deal with.

hey bob hope you feel better .. I went to the doc. today feel kinda bad head stuffed up and a little dizzy..so trying to get it before it gets out of hand..hope you feel better buddy...

today I installed the damper, torque the heads, put the distributor and lifters in and wrapped it in clear wrapping. parts I didn't have were valves covers, hence the wrap job. I talked to mike about the problem with the intake. the heads may have to be milled enough that about .125" might have to come off each side. included in that was the steel valley gasket has 2 fibers on each side. the intake will still have to be mill if to valley pan or gaskets were used. anyway it's finished as far as I can take it. mike, the cam plug was installed, I just couldn't see it the other day. I want to thank mike aka "earthmover" for giving me the opportunity build his motor.

thanks bob for the hard work and doing it for me...good talking to you today and ill be by as soon as I come home not sure if it will be this weekend or not...thanks again buddy

sorry about not posting that I finished the motor as far as I can l go with it. it's wrapped in clear something, I don't know what it's called, maybe heavy duty saran wrap? the motor needs push rods, valve covers and the intake milled to fit.

earthmover will have to finish it when he gets it out of the shop and to his shop. it's real muddy in the yard now but by next weekend it should be dry for him to pic it up.

I know there's a few of us looking forward to it! It's been pretty soggy here lately too...

EM posted in another thread about some personal issues goin' on. Shift happens.

I hope all is will with you and someday you can get back on this baby.
Keepin you in prayers in the meantimes, bro.

hey bob thanks for letting everyone know bout me...:prayer::prayer::prayer:im good guys and gals check in from time to time trying to keep going and head up....out of town since 1/1/14 been home maybe 3 times I think..my son is going to go and pick the motor up for me so I can come home and get it finished up and driving ...I have access to my shop and all my tools and my son still loves the stuff...so we will get it finished here soon as he gets it home...my be selling my motor out the race car not sure but thinking bout it and put the money to a last build for the race car..but I just hate not being able to race this year...may just have to help bob and lester when they can use my help on there cars........which is still a good thing...just got a lot on my plate and dealing with it as best I can and keeping in great spirits...so ill be dropping in from time to time to see how things are going and to say hey..also ready to install the motor and get it running cause I got the nos for it ...lol:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: again thanks bob give me a call sometime ill call you when I head in and hopefully can come by for a while maybe have a few cold drinks....

I guess I need to catch up; I sincerely wish the best for you and yours and hope you find the opportunity to spend some good quality time with your boy and put your car together!

thanks guys so far all is good and just making a few life changes that you never wish you have to make.. but im getting there to strong to break..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

-
Back