400 low buck dont give a

-
Way to go E.M. Dont let others break you,or circumstance either. For what I have been through,I can speak from the heart. I am still standing.

ok guys some good news ..lol kinda motor is at my shop now I just need to feel better and be in nc to put it in ...got a few odds and ends to do to it but will have it installed and work on the odds and ends after its in the car..:prayer::prayer: so hope to have it in fired and driving so and a touch of nos lol

thanks bob for all the help and work ..great seeing you today and hope to be there tomorrow for the tnt...

Get well soon man! I'm pretty sure I can say we're all a little anxious to hear this thing running

yeah im ready myself...ready drive my car after about 4 yrs now......this pollin is killing me head hurts all the time ..ive never had problems like this before ..:prayer:

Pine im sure..everything is yellow round here. ..:violent1:

Yeah, that **** used to make me miserable down near my Dad's house near Houston...the alders in Seattle make my brother near dead; the pollen from those is yellow too.

well got the intake measured up I hope and will drop it off tomorrow to be cut hope I got the right measurements lol... going to order a flex plate and bam in she will go I hope..got the trans dapt mounts instead of the old motor plates...so lets hope that all goes well from here...:prayer:

:supz::supz::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: flex plate has been ordered..now I need the push rods...:cheers:

flex plate is here and intake is at the shop waiting to be cut..will try to work on the duster a little tomorrow raining out now so I know I cant work on the truck any..will get a few pics of all the stuff as I go and hope to have it going soon...

yeah im glad to be able to et a little done..so much going on in my life being away from home all the time working trying to keep 2 trucks working then there is the personal side ...smdh but messing with my old cars and doing keeps me balanced and I haven't had much of that in the last 4 months lol

:prayer:got the oil pan painted up and clear coated

mounted the water pump and housing up to see how it was going to work out for me

then I took out the extra helper to see what it was going to look like but no intake to set it on ..lol

power shot with a nos controller to help out...

waiting to get the motor to the trans and then I will put them in as 1...intake should be done 1 day this week..not to sure If I will paint the intake or let it be natural..oil pump it black block is orange and pan is black...valve covers will be orange along with the heads when I get it all prep and painted up...but just passing time keeping myself going...

:supz::supz:

I must've totally spaced when you mentioned the likelihood of putting the giggle gas to it-awesome Man, this thing is gonna haul the mail!

lol gotta have the juice....it will be part time on this motor just to see how it works out and the difference it make...:glasses7::glasses7:

Madman posted.... lol gotta have the juice....it will be part time on this motor just to see how it works out and the difference it make...

Hang onto your gonads,tuned right.......

thought you guys would get a kick out of this

then there is this 1 ..lol

will post more on the progress as I go...hope that I can fire it soon....now I need push rods and that will be all for the motor..trans is here hope it last behind the low buck don't give a f--k motor.....:glasses7::glasses7::glasses7:

car isin the shop and on stands..gotta figure out the moun ts I got the trans dapt mounts for it....so once I get them on I will set the motor in was going to put trans on the motor but was sent the wrong flex plate so waiting on that to get back...:glasses7::glasses7: progress stress and relaxation is was its all bout lol..

Pushrods and a flexplate...sounds relatively easy. So glad to see some updates on this bad boy though.

ok any of you guys want to take a guess at how much I have in this thing??????:D I know a lot of you are thinking a lot of cash but its not to bad I don't think..i had the time to do some figures and I have seen worst ..lol:D:D:D

What's your cost so far? Glad to see this thread. I'm doing the same thing to my '74 Dart. Great stuff!!!

-
Back