400 Pound Maine buck

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of a 400 pound buck shot in Maine this past fall. I am attempting to get more of the story. What a horse!!!!

Jack

maine buck.jpg

Man that is one sore back! Haulin that fat sucker out musta hurt,lol...

what did u use to kill it...man thats gotta be some record

WOW, can you say, "well fed?"

Those antlers look too small for that whale.

LCjeff

It's hailing like crazy right now!!

And if you start comparing the antlers to the size of the guy's hand you will probably come to the same conclusion I did. That is a very big set of antlers to.

Jack

I'd probably let that one go due to the fact that I'd have to drag that sucker out of the woods LOL.

Would love to have video of that thing in action while still alive just to see where the hell it goes for lunch....dang dude!

I'd probably let that one go due to the fact that I'd have to drag that sucker out of the woods LOL.

Would love to have video of that thing in action while still alive just to see where the hell it goes for lunch....dang dude!

I think it went to lunch wherever it felt like. Not to much in the woods is going to argue with a deer that big.

Jack

I saw it at an old country buffet.

wow thats a huge deer

I wonder if he took the shot "before" or "after" he crapped his pants!

I think that sucker would give buck fever to the coolest, steadiest hand in the woods.

I mean, can you imagine that freaking monster coming up over a ridge at you?

I wonder if he took the shot "before" or "after" he crapped his pants!

I think that sucker would give buck fever to the coolest, steadiest hand in the woods.

I mean, can you imagine that freaking monster coming up over a ridge at you?

I have shot deer over 300 lbs and they were pretty small looking compared to that buck. I hope I can get the rest of the details and story about it. I have somebody on the trail so to speak.

Jack

-
Back