426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
I was wondering if it is safe to take a 340 or 360 out to 4.100 bore ?
340 I would but I personally don't build 360's. I've done everything I can to a 340. Got many spare blocks. Still waiting to run my heads and see if my math is ok and do some research & D with em on running motor. It will happen and 1 day be for sale.

that's where i got my numbers for my stroker , i call it a 426 , at the races i call it a 318 with lots of work done to it

My Dart has a 434" small block in it. When I fill out a tech card at the drag strip where it asks for engine size I always list it as a 273 4 barrel.

426 ohyeah , how did you get 426 cu in out of your engine ? bore x stroke , thanks Red B.
4.120 bore (.080 over) 4.00 stroke 426.61420032 to be precise. Bore x bore x stroke x .7854 x # of cylinders = cubic inches. That's the math on any block. Closer to 427 actually. Block sleeved of course-

that's where i got my numbers for my stroker , i call it a 426 , at the races i call it a 318 with lots of work done to it
Ha ha no 318 here LMAO. I don't build 318's either

IMG_20180207_192410.jpg

Going back to my heads: I still have a licensed seat of autocad and mastercam and algore. I drew em in autocad, imported to mastercam for program for okuma. Algore stress tests to breaking point. Use it ALOT. Dry ran program without errors. It Will happen 1 day. Wait and see. I will post video progress when that happens and we see who is full of it. Brad Waddell@ innovators west in salina ks machines own aluminum blocks. We chat often. Went to school with the man. We started machining at same time many moons ago @ s & w tool in salina on military components. Yeah... I'm just an idiot here LMAO-

-
Back