426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
I'll pitch. 426ohplease is completely full of ****.
So far, both pictures meatball has posted are cropped images from the web. They're not even recent, so trying to pass them off as if he's working on anything is pretty sad.
At least now I know to stay away from this thread.

Head Milling 101: The Basics of Head Milling to Gain Compression - OnAllCylinders
Datum™ Fixturing Wax — Westech Wax Products
All in fun remember??? Mess with me I can poke back too ... Lmao

Yeah, he's now deleting posts to avoid being caught out. It's one thing to re-use a stock photo from the internet and try to play it off as "just an example" but no, he cropped the images to try and obfuscate what he'd done.

Obviously role playing as some sort of engine guru and machinist god that he's not. All the jargon he tries to work in is also super simplistic stuff anyone can pick up from amateur hobby machinist sites.

Still no time slips, dyno logs, or real videos. Probably stole the original video too - which is also now missing from the thread. Hmmm...
Nope. Got family issues... I'm always around-

I knew I should of taken screen captures of @426ohyeah's bullshit, totally fabricated, 100% pure trash posts - he's now gone and deleted them. Oh well. It's been obvious from the jump that it's all been hot air with fast-and-furious type chest thumping behind it.

Oh well, now it's a karting thread! @j par, we need videos of you terrorizing the gophers.
All in fun but yep built in house in winter. Working on another but family crisis. Quit funning with me and I will too...

MEATBALL!!!...
Your bluff has been called...
Were those pictures that you were posting your pictures or were they copies from the internet?...

come on guys lighten up
He said his apologies for coming on too strong we accepted them and said all in the past and all that...
A simple question he could say oh yeah I was just pulling your guys's legs...

Winter is just about here. I think he went to the cabin early this year. :realcrazy: :lol:

MEATBALL!!!...
Your bluff has been called...
Were those pictures that you were posting your pictures or were they copies from the internet?...
Jpar. It's all in fun. I'm having family crisis here. This gets my mind off things. Yes; I'm really a cnc aircraft machinist and programmer from Marconi in Wellington ks. Many years there in past before I got cancer. I am gonna run my heads eventually 1 day. Many hours getting programming done. Will run it on an okuma 5 axis mainly. Not yet. Those pics were all in fun. Quit being a wisecrack and so will I...

Jpar. It's all in fun. I'm having family crisis here. This gets my mind off things. Yes; I'm really a cnc aircraft machinist and programmer from Marconi in Wellington ks. Many years there in past before I got cancer. I am gonna run my heads eventually 1 day. Many hours getting programming done. Will run it on an okuma 5 axis mainly. Not yet. Those pics were all in fun. Quit being a wisecrack and so will I...
When was I being a wisecrack..??..

426 ohyeah , how did you get 426 cu in out of your engine ? bore x stroke , thanks Red B.

I was looking at my stash the other day and I have one (1972) 360 in the lineup. I must be saving that one for something. Lol. They were supposed to be a little thicker bores.

-
Back