426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
716F017A-D638-48B8-B34F-43AC78F52B3D.jpeg
Step milling takes forever. Slow process but excited to finally get going on em. Been taking care of pops. Going down too fast. Sad to watch what this cruel disease does to the elderly. Many prayers. Will post as I go with progress all-

Yeah, he's now deleting posts to avoid being caught out. It's one thing to re-use a stock photo from the internet and try to play it off as "just an example" but no, he cropped the images to try and obfuscate what he'd done.

Obviously role playing as some sort of engine guru and machinist god that he's not. All the jargon he tries to work in is also super simplistic stuff anyone can pick up from amateur hobby machinist sites.

Still no time slips, dyno logs, or real videos. Probably stole the original video too - which is also now missing from the thread. Hmmm...
A guy who claims to be a "engineer" but builds his engine in a singlewide trailer...there were clues it was all bullshit from his first few posts

I'll pitch. 426ohplease is completely full of ****.
So far, both pictures meatball has posted are cropped images from the web. They're not even recent, so trying to pass them off as if he's working on anything is pretty sad.
At least now I know to stay away from this thread.

Head Milling 101: The Basics of Head Milling to Gain Compression - OnAllCylinders
Datum™ Fixturing Wax — Westech Wax Products

A guy who claims to be a "engineer" but builds his engine in a singlewide trailer...there were clues it was all bullshit from his first few posts
Yup.
mjdf.gif

Did I every tell you guys I’m going to school to be an Astronaut. I’m going on record as being the first to port a set of Speedmaster heads on Mars. Take it to the bank.

Did I every tell you guys I’m going to school to be an Astronaut. I’m going on record as being the first to port a set of Speedmaster heads on Mars. Take it to the bank.
Chili and bio fuel backpack jet powered. lol

I wanna see Jpar karting videos also.
What's really fun is watching the shifter karts. They're so freaking fast...

This is the track that I ride on though...
Of course I drive the slover old fat man karts the shifters are for young men..

So here is a blatant attempt to distract JPar! Here is a look out our front door this evening. Just about 5 inches so far! I got a Mt. Dew says he can’t keep his snowmobile loving self from looking at the pix and dreaming of super models catching air on high power sleds! Hah! Have a great safe winter out there JPar!

7184B915-3398-4421-8318-EA39246BBA60.jpeg

So here is a blatant attempt to distract JPar! Here is a look out our front door this evening. Just about 5 inches so far! I got a Mt. Dew says he can’t keep his snowmobile loving self from looking at the pix and dreaming of super models catching air on high power sleds! Hah! Have a great safe winter out there JPar!

View attachment 1715617748
DAMN YOU!!!... LOL..

What's really fun is watching the shifter karts. They're so freaking fast...

This is the track that I ride on though...
Of course I drive the slover old fat man karts the shifters are for young men..

I’ve been to Pat Acres before for a drift event buddy dragged me to. Pretty cool place

The kart rentals are a blast... Especially when you have five or six friends...

We used to go to ocean city Maryland and we would race on the slick track. Man we had a blast. No
Bumping, no bumping is all that guy screamed all night long. Lol.

We used to go to ocean city Maryland and we would race on the slick track. Man we had a blast. No
Bumping, no bumping is all that guy screamed all night long. Lol.
Skip through the first 1.45 seconds of this video... This is the rental kart league... To do a warm-up lap to get the tires heated up and then do a NASCAR start when they come back to the starting line...

It was 80 here yesterday, it's supposed to drop into the 40 tonight.

you can keep that sh-- !!

Brings back memories... When I was young my four cousins and their dad too built and raced the alcohol-powered karts. I used to go to practices every so often and drive them and yeah! Those things hauled balls.

-
Back