426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
Hay I resemble that remark I showed up damn well know I was going to be deep in the 11s as I picked up my 12.50 time slip
That's racing. Car may run better next time out. Depends on weather conditions ALOT. That's why I love predators. They are set and done. Predator meters fuel off air coming in. Never over or under carburated. Altitude don't require adjustments either. Old school technology. Wouldn't use anything else ever. Good luck next run-

Step milling takes forever. Slow process but excited to finally get going on em. Been taking care of pops. Going down too fast. Sad to watch what this cruel disease does to the elderly. Many prayers. Will post as I go with progress all-
Can't happen fast enough at some point. I finally got tired of picking Dad off of the floor in the middle of the night. Called Hospice. It was the hardest thing I ever did.

Can't happen fast enough at some point. I finally got tired of picking Dad off of the floor in the middle of the night. Called Hospice. It was the hardest thing I ever did.
Indeed. Sad sad deal for all whose been thru this. Prayers to all

Indeed. Sad sad deal for all whose been thru this. Prayers to all
Wife went through hell with her father, alzheimer's and sundowner disease. He would decide to go for a walk, but he couldn't find his way back, she would have to go and look for him, often for hours. She finally got him into a good secure facility, he no longer knew who she was, that was the most difficult thing for her to deal with. Physically he was still in excellent health except for diabetes, which he refused to acknowledge or accept. He broke his hip, was admitted to hospital and had a successful surgery, but he contracted pneumonia during his recovery and died.

Wife went through hell with her father, alzheimer's and sundowner disease. He would decide to go for a walk, but he couldn't find his way back, she would have to go and look for him, often for hours. She finally got him into a good secure facility, he no longer knew who she was, that was the most difficult thing for her to deal with. Physically he was still in excellent health except for diabetes, which he refused to acknowledge or accept. He broke his hip, was admitted to hospital and had a successful surgery, but he contracted pneumonia during his recovery and died.
My deepest sympathy. Horrible

That's racing. Car may run better next time out. Depends on weather conditions ALOT. That's why I love predators. They are set and done. Predator meters fuel off air coming in. Never over or under carburated. Altitude don't require adjustments either. Old school technology. Wouldn't use anything else ever. Good luck next run-
WHERE can i get some of hat old school tech ?

3FC8B6BF-73E5-4CE1-A9D6-AE1BB62D071A.jpeg
Speaking of meatball how can you not like meatballs. I think half the fun on most of these websites is being able to joke around a little bit. But if you pitch you gotta be able to catch. Especially with winter coming up quickly

View attachment 1715617432 View attachment 1715617433

Yes they are. But I’ve been actually working on the car. Bought 550.00 worth of parts last week for it.
This year I put new carbs, new heads, a total Nitrous system, and air conditioning LOL.. and got to use it almost nil..
This last month I bought myself a kart and I'm starting to practice and lose weight LOL to try competitive karting this next year.... We'll see...

6B49A23C-ED3E-41F3-8AD1-F509A86D1873.jpeg
46CFD138-A64B-4C9A-887F-3CB2EE5056BD.jpeg
AEE27662-9540-488E-80A5-ECA6209D6964.jpeg
C1156A88-7971-43B7-BF25-95C32C2A1245.jpeg
This year I put new carbs, new heads, a total Nitrous system, and air conditioning LOL.. and got to use it almost nil..
This last month I bought myself a kart and I'm starting to practice and lose weight LOL to try competitive karting this next year.... We'll see...

I buddy of mine that I ported a set of ford heads for got into carts and is having a blast. He sent me a video last week and it does look like fun. 8500 rpm 5 horsepower engines

I'll pitch. 426ohplease is completely full of ****.
So far, both pictures meatball has posted are cropped images from the web. They're not even recent, so trying to pass them off as if he's working on anything is pretty sad.
At least now I know to stay away from this thread.

Head Milling 101: The Basics of Head Milling to Gain Compression - OnAllCylinders
Datum™ Fixturing Wax — Westech Wax Products

I knew I should of taken screen captures of @426ohyeah's bullshit, totally fabricated, 100% pure trash posts - he's now gone and deleted them. Oh well. It's been obvious from the jump that it's all been hot air with fast-and-furious type chest thumping behind it.

Oh well, now it's a karting thread! @j par, we need videos of you terrorizing the gophers.

I knew I should of taken screen captures of @426ohyeah's bullshit, totally fabricated, 100% pure trash posts - he's now gone and deleted them. Oh well. It's been obvious from the jump that it's all been hot air with fast-and-furious type chest thumping behind it.

Oh well, now it's a karting thread! @j par, we need videos of you terrorizing the gophers.
I did see those photos as well, but now I can't seem to find them.

I did see those photos as well, but now I can't seem to find them.

Yeah, he's now deleting posts to avoid being caught out. It's one thing to re-use a stock photo from the internet and try to play it off as "just an example" but no, he cropped the images to try and obfuscate what he'd done.

Obviously role playing as some sort of engine guru and machinist god that he's not. All the jargon he tries to work in is also super simplistic stuff anyone can pick up from amateur hobby machinist sites.

Still no time slips, dyno logs, or real videos. Probably stole the original video too - which is also now missing from the thread. Hmmm...

-
Back