426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
Always the wiseass yep that's me I can't deny it..
Name after name?... Only one name..
"Meatball"... And it's the one that Pittsburgh came up with not me.. Although I believe it seems to fit pretty well.. you do realize the more grumpy you get about it the more it's going to stick...
And you're right I do need to lose weight..
I've been skinny all my life and I find myself for the first time having to lose weight it's a strange situation that I'm not accustomed to....
You guys quit being wiseasses and I may let you pick my brain. I may know something you don't. Ruining it for others. If all your gonna do is be like that I may as well say nothing or post anything. Just saying. I can be just as stubborn and wiseassed but not necessary guys.

You guys quit being wiseasses and I may let you pick my brain. I may know something you don't. Ruining it for others. If all your gonna do is be like that I may as well say nothing or post anything. Just saying. I can be just as stubborn and wiseassed but not necessary guys.
Dude, you're into Mopars. I love it. Ignore the bullshit........
Haters gonna hate.

Dad won't stay off harley. He has Alzheimer's and loves his knucklehead. Sad deal.

Still lives the bike huh? Can’t blame him.
Alzheimer’s is a horrible thing. My pops is just starting to catch the bug. God bless ya man. This is no easy task. Extremely taxing. Extremely!

Dude, you're into Mopars. I love it. Ignore the bullshit........
Haters gonna hate.
Ain't nobody hating on nothing..
This dyslexia meatball quotes me twice and goes on about all this high-end stuff with no technical support...
You did read the post where he has a bachelor's or a doctrine in engineering or something like that and all these other degrees correct...??
Oh by the way pretty much everybody knows I'm an internet supermodel...

And just to reiterate nobody's hatin...
Love to see it all wheels up cool cool cool LOL..
Less bragging more action...

I've been casting my own blocks, have been for years. lol

@pittsburghracer
Is it me or did this guy come out like a shotgun!??...
I did but yes I have 3 degrees. Fought cancer for years and retired. I won't be a shotgun if the cracks die down. My focus on pops. 86 and not doing well. Prayers welcome for him PLEASE... Thanks all that care and I apologize for shotgunning.

And just to reiterate nobody's hatin...
Love to see it all wheels up cool cool cool LOL..
Less bragging more action...
Ain't bragging when it's a done deal. Hell I'm still learning at my age for heaven sake. All is possible with r and d. Only way to try and fail and fix issues. My brain never quits trying new stuff. Some work some don't. Gotta try though. Keeps my mind occupied.

I've been casting my own blocks, have been for years. lol
I doubt that but I do know a guy in aircraft who does. Aluminum heads are simple to mill. Just need a brain and programming software which I have. Been a machinist and programmer for years. You a wiseass and good luck with your blocks...

Wiseass ? I do cast my own blocks, small lead blocks for casting bullets.
I melt lead and cast blocks for future use.

LMAO! Well, he never said “Engine blocks!”

Crafty statement there my man. That was a good one.

Ain't nobody hating on nothing..
This dyslexia meatball quotes me twice and goes on about all this high-end stuff with no technical support...
You did read the post where he has a bachelor's or a doctrine in engineering or something like that and all these other degrees correct...??
Oh by the way pretty much everybody knows I'm an internet supermodel...
Sweet! Never met a supermodel. Must be nice...I knew I liked you for a reason...

been there done that with Alzheimer’s. I helped mom while Dad was going through it then dealt with Mom fighting bone cancer for three years till she died a painful death.

Lost one of my uncles about six months ago suddenly in his sleep. Veteran who definitely had a gun collection that would rival any store I've ever been in. Made his own ammo the whole nine yards, we really bonded over car stuff...
Couldn't even go to his funeral cuz of this damn covid-19.. he was the first one to take me as a little kid also to go shoot guns and definitely the first time I ever shot an AR-15 when I was probably about 12...
I just seen my other Uncle last week when I went to Colorado and he went for 5 rounds of chemo this week...
honestly though this is something you'll rarely if ever hear me talk about because coming out here on the car forum gets me away from that stuff....

Nice!

I like the engine in the living room business. It reminds me of way back in the day when I parked the Harley in the kitchen.
I noticed that too. He either isn't married, or he has an AMAZINGLY understanding wife who is definitely a keeper.

I melt lead and cast blocks for futur
I melt lead and cast blocks for future use.
My bad. I apologize. Guns another hobby of mine too.

Last edited:
been there done that with Alzheimer’s. I helped mom while Dad was going through it then dealt with Mom fighting bone cancer for three years till she died a painful death.
I'm sure sorry to hear that. That's horrible to have gone thru. They are definitely in a better place. You will see them well again in heaven in the end.

Lost one of my uncles about six months ago suddenly in his sleep. Veteran who definitely had a gun collection that would rival any store I've ever been in. Made his own ammo the whole nine yards, we really bonded over car stuff...
Couldn't even go to his funeral cuz of this damn covid-19.. he was the first one to take me as a little kid also to go shoot guns and definitely the first time I ever shot an AR-15 when I was probably about 12...
I just seen my other Uncle last week when I went to Colorado and he went for 5 rounds of chemo this week...
honestly though this is something you'll rarely if ever hear me talk about because coming out here on the car forum gets me away from that stuff....
I'm sorry to hear that. I took chemo at Rocky Mountain cancer Center in 2015. Horrible experience. My prayers are with you jpar. I feel for you and sorry we got off to a bad start here. I apologize for my rude behavior. I kinda do same thing. Gotta keep busy and mind occupied with other stuff.

I noticed that too. He either isn't married, or he has an AMAZINGLY understanding wife who is definitely a keeper.
I wish still had wifey. 25 years married and she left me when I retired with cancer and cleaned me out. Go figure but I'm still kicking thank God...

-
Back