426 stroker dropped in scamp

-
I never thought of "wrenchin" my way to a 9k RPM motor... I would have thought it would have took expensive parts and expensive machine work...

I never thought of "wrenchin" my way to a 9k RPM motor... I would have thought it would have took expensive parts and expensive machine work...
Yep. Lots of $ and I do 90% of my own machining egghead... I know my **** ... Why you always a wiseass? Name after name. I still coming next year. Better drop some weight LMAO-

i really Hughes cams, had 3 so far and will continue to use them in future builds.
Hughes cams defiantly didn't nose over at 6300 rpm, many passes at shifting at 7000 rpm and still pulling

Yep. Lots of $ and I do 90% of my own machining egghead... I know my **** ... Why you always a wiseass? Name after name. I still coming next year. Better drop some weight LMAO-
Always the wiseass yep that's me I can't deny it..
Name after name?... Only one name..
"Meatball"... And it's the one that Pittsburgh came up with not me.. Although I believe it seems to fit pretty well.. you do realize the more grumpy you get about it the more it's going to stick...
And you're right I do need to lose weight..
I've been skinny all my life and I find myself for the first time having to lose weight it's a strange situation that I'm not accustomed to....

FYI Hughes does not grind cams...
They send their specs to somebody who does them for them...
Me personally I take my cam to a cam grinder who grinds it to my exact one-off spec... (After a discussion with them of course).. to the tune of $79..... No high dollar off the shelf stuff for me...

FYI Hughes does not grind cams...
They send their specs to somebody who does them for them...
Me personally I take my cam to a cam grinder who grinds it to my exact one-off spec... (After a discussion with them of course).. to the tune of $79..... No high dollar off the shelf stuff for me...
On that topic, do you use Oregon cam grinders?

Always the wiseass yep that's me I can't deny it..
Name after name?... Only one name..
"Meatball"... And it's the one that Pittsburgh came up with not me.. Although I believe it seems to fit pretty well.. you do realize the more grumpy you get about it the more it's going to stick...
And you're right I do need to lose weight..
I've been skinny all my life and I find myself for the first time having to lose weight it's a strange situation that I'm not accustomed to....
Your car idiot. Not you. My duster about ready for a blast with mist a fire and new home made cnc heads I designed cause I'm such an innovator without degrees LMAO. And never said Hughes grinds cams. I've tried em but stick with comp cams. Marc @ AEM does mine 1 off to my specs. I bet my 2500 lb duster back halfed will run in 9's np now. Mega cam and new valvetrain. Can't wait. I will show you a wheels up video this week and then you can wonder what I did without answers. Seeing is believing and take care jdog and your grocery getter. I can't say that. I'm planning on same with scamp. My ole duster my pro tagged street beast. My scamp motor in living room for winter. Borrowed its predators for duster motor. Chow for now jdog and I will show you a fast duster soon. You can take that to the bank....

I miss that guy. Been almost 30 days since he posted. Maybe outa re-hab soon?
Or maybe got 30 days in the county joint for street racing?[/
nbank....nonbank....n
I miss that guy. Been almost 30 days since he posted. Maybe outa re-hab soon?
Or maybe got 30 days in the county joint for street racing?
Nope. Taking care of pops and machining my homemade heads on 5 axis okuma mill. Never been to jail or needed rehab wiseass! Rehab my *** LMAO...

You and me both. I would love to know, and I think everybody else would too. But the whole "figure it out for yourself" bs is just a cop out.
Go figure. Wait for duster video soon wheels up and you can wonder more. Alot of r and d. Not free...

Question is, have you learned anything.
I'm waiting to see why I can't make power at 9000 rpm, let alone having the engine survive very long at 9000.
I make power to 7500. Motor is overkilled and will turn higher rpm. 637 max hp. Still tinkering LMAO-

Nope. Taking care of pops and machining my homemade heads on 5 axis okuma mill. Never been to jail or needed rehab wiseass! Rehab my *** LMAO...
You're a good man for taking care of your father. But let's face it it could have been 30 days for street racing. Be careful out there. LOL

-
Back