440 a body headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
dodge69hemi is your motor centered with the block plate and good to hear they fit, mine are the low deck model so hopefully they work.

Nice car by the way:thumrigh:

@megajoltman - Thanks and no mine is not in factory position for better balance on the scales. Like I said theyre easy to put in plenty of room. can reach every plug from up top. its just kind of confusing assembly since they're in pieces. as for TTI, I was going to fo that route but when youre motor is already and youre switching from manifolds to header the tti procedure said to lift motor. and really didnt want to do all that. but if youre starting from scratch and going to install a motor then go with tti.

@bajavan - sweet paint job.

here ya go.:wack:

supercharged motors take a pretty good size diameter head pipe and a large size collector.

mine are 2 3/8" for 6", 2 1/2" for 6" and 2 5/8" for the remianing 22" with a 5" collector.

if your not wanting to get everything out of your motor the largest tti header should do you a good job.
Holy ****! You're a fabbricating maniac!

@Paul Smart - They fit with auto and 4speeds. the install procedure is just different while the actual pipe design remain the same. Here are a couple top pics. sorry if they are hard to see. I sprayed them while they were in the car. I got reaaaaally lazy and didn't want to take them back out to paint them. and yes they are touching the steering shaft but that is due to the motor not being in the correct position I think is 2 inches forward and for sure 2 lower to help with weight ratio. (and sorry for the wires everywhere. I put spare wires on just to get it moving) anyways hope these help.

View attachment 315437

View attachment 315438
Can you provide the website and part #, Thanks

This is a 8 year old thread and the member you questioned hasn't been on this site since June 3, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back