• roger%20race%20car%20004MA27158341-0004.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 343
  • roger%20race%20car%20005MA27158341-0005.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 339
  • roger%20race%20car%20006MA27158341-0006.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 332
  • roger%20race%20car%20007MA27158342-0013.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 327
i agree with the others, damn nice. what are your expected et's from your hotord that cost way more than a chevy to build? hoping for mid 10s for now maybe low tens with some seat time and dialing in. It wasnt realy that bad just the big block heads and rockers were a little pricey sorry for whinning, it will soon be forgotten and hope to have fun with the car ,will post some time slips and racing pics in a month or so.

I can't wait until you bring it home and i can hear it warming up... The 383 sounded cool That should provide a bit more decibels...lol.

I can't wait until you bring it home and i can hear it warming up... The 383 sounded cool That should provide a bit more decibels...lol.
i am going to leave it here after the first day of racing and put that chebbie piece of junk up at the farm so you will hear it loud and clear, yesterday i was runnining it at the farm and one of the guys from the farm was at the lake swimming and he said he could hear it and thats 2-3 miles away. ordered axeles should be here next week and now im going through the brake system and rigging up the shifter getting real close to a test and tune.

Cool... The 383 used to echo a bit... Probably more than you thought it did anyway. So it will be cool to hear what this one does. I still need to cut a path in the woods too. Might be nice to be able to take the truck down to your property...lol.

Cool... The 383 used to echo a bit... Probably more than you thought it did anyway. So it will be cool to hear what this one does. I still need to cut a path in the woods too. Might be nice to be able to take the truck down to your property...lol.
Hey Dave do you or anyone you know have good used B&M rachet shifter for sale, mine is to beat to reuse t handle is striped and cable housing is broke at shifter hold down. let me know ,looking on craigslist to, summit has them to ofcourse. Thanks Roger

-
Back