4way flashers on a 66 Barracuda?

-
I picked it up $160 plus the trip they have another one for $125 think it's missing the bezels

Here's how these work "just for drill." The switch is special. It's 4 terminals, and off, each terminal is isolated. When on, all 4 are tied together. Here's how it's hooked up

From the hot buss/ fuse through a second (4x) flasher unit, feed power from the flasher to one switch terminal.

One of the other three goes to left front signal lamp, a second goes to right front lamp wiring, and the last terminal is hooked to the brake light switch wire going to the TS switch.

So when on, the flasher is hooked to those three places, and sends flasher power out to both brake lights and to both front lamps

Before these were OEM, a person could buy an add on kit and DIY

Figured I’d ask because I always find a part I’m looking for over and over after I buy one that I was looking for forever.
I’m looking for this wiring harness setup. Any leads?

These people are pretty proud of their parts lol!
And it sure doesn't look "NOS" to me... But what do I know?

I've been watching this thread. I have the switch and the light, wanting to do something that at least looks like the dealer installed pieces for my 65 Barracuda.

I would try and make an offer would I pay the price .................if I couldn’t find one and again it’s plug and play and complete with the switch and bezel maybe, I know the one I found without the bezel went for $125 plus $18 shipping. So consider to offer in that price range I think we got lucky.
I paid for mine $160. Complete

DSCF6748.JPG

-
Back