DSC02275.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

Super pix mully....I want that Cuda Vert :toothy10:

And the blue Dart slanty w/ the typewriter drive....Is that a 65 ?

Quite a few new faces/grilles this evening. Sorry I missed it.
Thanks for the pics.

Great assortment of pics. Axe!That 65? ragtop sure is nice!And the 71 rag looks like a friend of mines rag,but his doesn,t have the orange seats.I,m going to a Spring Fling tomorrow and will also post pics.

That big block Bel Air belongs to a guy named Barry. He's usually cruising around up here in Greenville. You'll see a different set of wheels on that thing almost every week! Was that at the McDonalds on 81?

Super pix mully....I want that Cuda Vert :toothy10:

And the blue Dart slanty w/ the typewriter drive....Is that a 65 ?

Great assortment of pics. Axe!That 65? ragtop sure is nice!And the 71 rag looks like a friend of mines rag,but his doesn,t have the orange seats.I,m going to a Spring Fling tomorrow and will also post pics.

The tag on the front said a 63. He has it for sale and is asking $16,000 for it. He said that he might trade it to a guy that has a 68 Barracuda and after seeing my car he really might go that direction.

Quite a few new faces/grilles this evening. Sorry I missed it.
Thanks for the pics.

Oh man it was packed. I got there at 4 o'clock and they was rolling in pretty quickly. They was parked everywhere.

That big block Bel Air belongs to a guy named Barry. He's usually cruising around up here in Greenville. You'll see a different set of wheels on that thing almost every week! Was that at the McDonalds on 81?

Yes

Thank you for sharing a great day Mullinax95 :cheers:
There sure is some great MoPar's There for sure.
your barracuda look great and I bet it got allot of looks =P~.
You know I saved this picture

DSC02330.jpg

Don't it feel good when they stare at your hard earned work?

That's what makes it worthwhile, not the trophies.

I personally could not give a rip about trophies and don't think I could display them with my car, but to each their own I guess.

Don't it feel good when they stare at your hard earned work?

That's what makes it worthwhile, not the trophies.

I personally could not give a rip about trophies and don't think I could display them with my car, but to each their own I guess.

I tell you what... I was proud of my trophy when I first got it but it's just sitting here collecting dust. That blue road runner with all the trophies.... she is a older lady and she really enjoys showing that car. She is very proud of those trophies and she will tell you all about it if you want her to...LOL

-
Back