5.7L hemi Duster/resto.

-
I started making some progress on my rear tri-4 link. Can anyone running 17or18" rear wheels get me a measurement from the top of the axle tube up to the frame? at ride height..

thanks for any help
Shawn

Got this today.

IMG_20171219_123026.jpg

IMG_20171219_122930.jpg

That should get you moving
Yes it should. With the pulley set I have I was told it will put out 18-28 psi. This will probably need to get brought down a bit. 15-18 would probably be more than enough.

Hopefully the drive shaft hoop gets here tomorrow from summit and I can work on the rear cross member for the 4-link.

On the other side of things. Dose any one have a aftermarket damper for a 5.7 hemi? I'm looking for a way to attach the lower cogged pulley to the crank. By the looks of things the ATI pulley has bolt holes I could probably use just not sure if the pictures I see of these dampers are accurate.

This is the lower cogged pulley I have.

IMG_20171222_140414296.jpg

IMG_20171222_140400958.jpg

I have done a bit of research and am starting to think I mad want to go with a serpentine belt setup. Possibly a dual belt with a ten rib belt on the super charger...... Anyone else have a similar setup any input would be great before I start ordering parts

I think I can use the ATI super damper and possibly bolt a ten rib pulley to the front of it....

-
Back