505 stroker fresh off the dyno - Power seems low? Thoughs?

-
I’m wondering if the OP is getting close to having this thing at the track?

After using those stupid "step-Dish" pistons I have come to the conclusion that I don't like'em. Everytime I have used that stupid design I'm way low compared to my estimates. I think those pistons are barely a step up from a stock piston that's .050"-.100" in the hole even if its only half of the piston which is essentially what those dumb thing are. J.Rob

I see everyone worrying about the timing, is there a picture of the plugs somewhere? There are 2 things that tell you what the timing should be, 1 is the output from the dyno and the other is the plugs, everything else is just a reference.
BTW your BSFC #'s looked excellent.

Joe

I see everyone worrying about the timing, is there a picture of the plugs somewhere? There are 2 things that tell you what the timing should be, 1 is the output from the dyno and the other is the plugs, everything else is just a reference.
BTW your BSFC #'s looked excellent.

Joe

Thanks for your input. I've had a chance to run the car at the track, so I will be pulling the plugs next. I'll be out of town for a while, but I'll post up picks of the plugs when I get back. Thanks.

-
Back