5X4 Lug Pattern 1969 Dodge Dart Custom

-

DocHolliday1995

Reaction score
I would like my dart to have a different lug pattern so that I have a bigger selection of wheels to choose from. I'm going to put discs on it as well. I know wheel spacers are dangerous, but how else would I achieve this? If someone could throw some advice my way I'd appreciate it.

Get a LBP disk conversion kit and either swap in later model axles or have yours redrilled. PM me if you want a FABO deal on a kit. Our kits are about $500. Evan magnummopar.

I would like my dart to have a different lug pattern so that I have a bigger selection of wheels to choose from. I'm going to put discs on it as well. I know wheel spacers are dangerous, but how else would I achieve this? If someone could throw some advice my way I'd appreciate it.
I'm in the process of swapping my 4" rear on my 70 Dart with a 4.5" rear from a 73 Dart and doing the same with the front disk setup.

I wouldnt ride in most 4x4 guys trucks that i know.
Spacers are not bad with proper studs and thickness ie 1/4" or 1/2" max but the problem is you will run out of fender lip room way to fast with spacers. Conversion spacers are a bad idea as the stud is anchored in aluminum and they are at least 1"+ thus limiting wheel selection even worse. Bandaid on a brain tumor, in the end, do it right, once, it cheaper!

-
Back