6 Pack Tunnel Ram

-
Here are some small block vs B engine ) pack pictures showing the carb height from runner differences.

The small block is tall at approximately 6-1/2 and the B 6 pack about 4-7/8. (Hard to measure without it on a long block) Now notice how much under the carb thee is!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread......

:rofl:

Here are some small block vs B engine ) pack pictures showing the carb height from runner differences.

The small block is tall at approximately 6-1/2 and the B 6 pack about 4-7/8. (Hard to measure without it on a long block) Now notice how much under the carb thee is!

View attachment 1715299932 View attachment 1715299944 View attachment 1715299945 View attachment 1715299951 View attachment 1715299953

Yea the t-ram is only 9.250 vs 6.750 because I measured from the block china rail to the top of the stock intake so the 9.25 is a little short so maybe 2.75" difference.

Yea the t-ram is only 9.250 vs 6.750 because I measured from the block china rail to the top of the stock intake so the 9.25 is a little short so maybe 2.75" difference.

What I like about what your doing besides unique is that the TR has reasonable runners with supporting hot street equipment.

If I myself would design one from scratch, it would be a little less plenum and a little more runner.

What I like about what your doing besides unique is that the TR has reasonable runners with supporting hot street equipment.

If I myself would design one from scratch, it would be a little less plenum and a little more runner.

I'm just working with what I got and in reality it's low dollar for me.

Oh yea that is what I don't like about the mod-man intake the runners are short.

Oh yea and it has to do this when I want it to. Because it's the law!

f9641655ecbc0465efdc994a13bcd1dc--too-funny-funny-****.jpg

I'm just working with what I got and in reality it's low dollar for me.

Oh yea that is what I don't like about the mod-man intake the runners are short.
Oh hell yea I get it bro. I don’t wanna sing the blues and sound like I’m cryin a river with my latest life travels and money. I’m trying to do what I can by myself. Now if I can only get a machine to work on getting engine blocks race ready cheap, like 50 cent cheap. LMAO!!!

Recently I gave Brian @imm / mmi, er. Dang, sorry, tired...
Well I gave Brian in Cali a shout out from some cylinder head advice and help and he was quick and kind enough to help me out. Laying the man of fine but I just ain’t got it. Here’s a quick shot of 2 of 3 engine projects... seriously stalled, but inching along...
image.jpg

Oh! I agree, runners to short on the Indy MM. I’d like a crack at it with some aluminum and a tig!

-
Back