625 hp 440 4-speed duster

-

1hry440duster

Reaction score
hi all im from milwaukee wi. well i have another mopar this time a a body my last one was a 68 r.r i sold to go drag boat racing. top fuel boats are fun but i had the need for some street fun. well just wanted to say hi to all the mopar nuts out there. dont forget mopar stands for move over performance car approaching rapidly.

13b5_1.jpg

Welcome aboard! Nice ride there. Could I (And we all) bug you for a few more shots of that beau.?

welcome! it could also stand for Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly. we definitely have to see where those ponies live. i had a 70 duster in the past as well, awesome car.

Awesome Duster! My white one has about half that power and it's plenty for me. I cannot imagine driving over 600hp on the street in a Duster.

ok you guys wanted more pics so here you go.heres a little about the car i bought the car last month off e-bay for 6 grand it has a 340 4-speed with 4.56 gears it has a new legendary interior in the trunk black in color.now the motor i have i bought from a guy that had it for sale on this web site the only reason i bought it was i know him and i seen his car run a 10.70'sand his car weights 3500+ pounds.the car will be going to the frame shop in a few weeks and then to my shop for the 440 transplant.but here are some pics for now.as the car progresses i will post more pics

my 440+ duster 005.jpg

my 440+ duster 009.jpg

Those two were made for each other! Cant wait to see that big block in there!

Nice Duster and BIG BLOCK. A big block in an A-body is an awesome thing but I also had alot of fun with my old 340 Duster. Good luck, looking forward to seeing pics after the swap.

Welcome to the site! Sure looks like we are going to have a new player on the block when you get it all together. Join us in the chat room. There are usually a few of us there nightly, and we even talk about cars once in a while. lol

Jack

-
Back