63-66 Early A-Body...what parts do you need??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is at all possible, I need the bolts that hold the radiator to the core support, and a drivers side door molding for a 63 Dart. Let me know how much you need/want for these items if you can find them.

What trim? I know where there is a set of 63 GT trim. Should be no problem on the rad bolts.

For the door trim it is the 63 170 dart.... Please shoot me a pm with the cost.

I need the rear halves of the trim that runs up around the rear window and along the top edge of the quarters and over the end of the quarters to just above the rear tail lights on a 63 Dart. I believe 64 would be the same there, not 100% sure. I don't need the half that goes up around the wondow. Just from about mid way the trunk and back. But only if it is in really good shape with no dings. Usually what you find is they are all dinged up right above the tail lights. I would be much appreciative.

Need igniition switch.

I have one, part number on it is 2864259, research shows it will fit most 61-67 Mopars, looks to be in good shape, there is no key, could have one made or just replace the tumbler with your old one. PM sent

Ok, I will play.

I need the outboard bumper brackets for my 65 Barracuda. Both sides. I have a dimple & hole in each fender, a hole in each side of the bumper - and nothing in between.

It looks like the bumper has been recently re-plated. I suspect the previous owner just lost them...

If this part is a hard to replace item, I am capable of fabricating new ones - but I have no idea what they looked like!

The other thing missing from this car is the alternator bracket - 273 V8, with the hole in it for the dipstick.

The current alternator install is about 5 degrees off axis, with the wrong alternator. It would be nice to correct that.

Thanks!

B.

I screwed with those recently there are VERY simple just about one inch wide and about 3 or so inches long with 3/4 quarter of an inch 90 degree bends.

65 Barracuda

I am looking for the T and H letters off the trunk lid. Condition is not really an issue as the other letters I have are pretty pitted and scummy.

65 Barracuda

I am looking for the T and H letters off the trunk lid. Condition is not really an issue as the other letters I have are pretty pitted and scummy.

I have some I will check and see what I got!

I screwed with those recently there are VERY simple just about one inch wide and about 3 or so inches long with 3/4 quarter of an inch 90 degree bends.

Any chance you can snap a pic of one of yours installed?

About how thick was the OEM part? I can bend up to .375 thick in my brake, so If I can get a look at one I can make a couple.

Thanks!

B.

I am getting the interior done right now but supposed to pick it up by the end of the week. I will get that pic for you as soon as possible.

I need a arm rest base for drivers door. I want the 3 poke steering wheel I have the two. the radio and bezel

1965 and 66 Barracuda wheel open moldings and factory gas cap. Need 'em both.....yeah, I know LOL but thought I'd ask.
Thanks for doing this.

First of all, do you ship to Sweden?
If yes, I’m interested in the dropped V8 center link.
My Dart 63 has a 273 in the engine bay, but still the straight /6 center link underneath.
I’m also looking for the chrome rings attached to the tail light lenses, or lenses with chrome rings.

I could use a steering wheel, doesn't have to be perfect and a column shift knob. Also if they have a 62 Valiant I need the piece under the front bumper, and some floor. (my car has none)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back