64 valiant 4dr Central Mn

-

crbattery

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just picked up this 64 from a buddy. Runs and drives. Needs new tires and windshield. Tires slashed and windshield busted. Slant 6 pushbutton auto. Might have magnesium cragars on front. I want steel 15's in front. Has front disc brakes. I believe it has the 5x4.5" bolt pattern. I am looking for a couple rims and also wondering what size tires I can fit on the front with 15's.

Great site you all have here.

Welcome!! I am in St. Cloud, were are you from? Sounds like a cool car, have any pics??

Hi everyone, just picked up this 64 from a buddy. Runs and drives. Needs new tires and windshield. Tires slashed and windshield busted. Slant 6 pushbutton auto. Might have magnesium cragars on front. I want steel 15's in front. Has front disc brakes. I believe it has the 5x4.5" bolt pattern. I am looking for a couple rims and also wondering what size tires I can fit on the front with 15's.

Great site you all have here.

you can tell if they are true mags because they will turn black naturally...

Welcome!! I am in St. Cloud, were are you from? Sounds like a cool car, have any pics??
I am born and raised in Isanti. Work in St Francis. I am having trouble posting pictures from my phone. I only have one pic of it on the body shop roll off. We went and picked it up on Thursday. The body guy is jokingly holding it hostage because he wants to buy it from me.

I figured out how to post pics from my phone last night and then the file size was too large. i resized it so lets see if i made it small enough. Thanks all for the warm welcome. Have a great day.

Attachments

• valiant resized.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 94
I am trying to figure out if my motor is the stock one. I have the factory order form and it says it came with the 225. On the drivers side of the block is stamped 2806860-3

In back under the carb it says.1633
Thanks for any help you can give me!

-
Back