64 valiant just rolled up!! v-8 car with 400 parts

-

VDART

Reaction score
Trying I phone pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 559
car followed me home last night-- no plans as of yet-- came with a 400 long block & some tall 15" slicks with a strange ladder bar rear end set-up.
Going to try & look it over thoroughly today.
Lawrence

I TOLD ya other day to add onto the garage!!!LOL looks like cool find. only part I have is a side moulding piece off one fender!!!!

out here in the stick s I've lately spoted 2 val 4 door cars, people driving to work... both look like true survivors!!! amazing.... I thinkl most val have unfortunately been crushed...

you will have to tell us the whole story here!

1st pics still, heading out to inventory & organize the mess-- will put it on jack stands & get some more pics. Lawrence

Attachments

• 2014-12-31 1964valiant 001.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 462
  • 2014-12-31 1964valiant 003.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 451
  • 2014-12-31 1964valiant 015.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 460
I see the Mexican ebay guy that makes lens shows the 64 val. taillite at $45/pr. I ordered taillite for my 65 cuda. a little light plastic maybe, fit fine, can't beat price. took couple weeks for it to arrive. ya might take a look at it.....

Hey don't laugh at fans-- i was at a home this weekend that some of his individual fans would bring 4-5 k each, let's just say he has over 30 extremely nice ones.

right now I just looked it over & it is clean rust wise especially for this area. I plan on hooking up a temporary fuel container & hear the beast, I need to obtain a fuel tank 7 filler tube & taillight lens-- probably more later.
thanks Lawrence

fans!!! I reminber being bout 12 yrs old, in s w Ga. ,,summer, bedtime, still 90 degress, 90 % humidity no wind, trying to go to sleep.. on top of the dresser was this small electric fan.. maybe 10-12 inch dia fan,, I t would isolate, and go puff. puff. puff ..puff..... every so slow!!!!!! ( younger guys, yes that was before air conditioning in poor peoples home, t v, computers, and HEI ignition!!) LOL

but late 50's chrylers had HEMIS!!! LOL

Looks like a clean canvas to start with. That would be an awesome ride with a 400 and ladder bar suspension, not that it's not a cool ride now.

hire a driver and a return bus ticket. Adddddventure time!

Nice find and good luck.I've been wanting and looking for awhile. I came across a fairly nice one last summer 318 fenderwell headers 4spd but the guy wanted 7500 for it. to much for me. had to pass. I saw it on ebay and it never hit reserve. It went as high as 3500 which at that price I would have paid cash on the spot. Oh well . have fun and enjoy

Man, I got a perfect 64 bench for that.....but no cupholders.

long story short. wayyy back in mid 90's I bought a 383 cuda out of oakland, ca. restored car with lots of road mi. flew out one night for $90. drove it back to Missouri. THE most fun I've every had in my life!!!!! beautiful, wonderful trip!
and I had done some fun things before!!??

-
Back