65 barracuda local craigslist ad

-
that was my thoughts, seller didn't think I was correct --so i cut short the conversation-- hard to work with the effort taken on the ad or the conversation, Lawrence

That second one is closer to the $4500 number, the first one is closer to a $500 number... That 2nd one is a great looking car - but there's little market value for these cars.

I'll help ya look at them Lawrence if you go

Hell, I'll go along for the ride also. Good to see other early a's are at least still in the area.

Any week days you guys can go? This weekend is taken, I'm sure both cars will be around unless the sellers are motivated, I'll see what I can setup , Lawrence

I took a vacation day today, let's go! Lol

Seriously, I drove the twin to the second one back in the early 80's. I paid $300 for it. It had a bad head gasket but we just kept an eye on the fluids and kept driving it. I put some dog dish hubcaps on it and sold it to my brother for $500. He drove it for a while and then GAVE it to another buddy! Good times.

But the first one is a barn find!! That adds a couple of grand to the price alone. LOL!

That second one is closer to the $4500 number, the first one is closer to a $500 number... That 2nd one is a great looking car - but there's little market value for these cars.

I agree for sure. I have one and love it, but like you said ,, little market for them. too bad people that decide to sell are blind to that fact.. it would save them LOTS of aggrivation and ridicule!

I own one, and it's grown on me. In 2008 I got it for $4k as a shiney, red w/black gut, slant six car that had basically all oem stuff but the radio and tires. I felt I was overpaying then knowing the shape it was in, and what was evident, but I traded from a friend as part of a larger deal and it wasn't about just the price of that particular car. Since then it has grown on me and IMO was worth the value we gave it just in enjoyment. Of course, last year I took it apart and it's a mess in terms of overall condition...It's not worth anything in it's current state...lol.

early abodies are starting to gain popularity.. probably because everything else is so over priced. and now with that crazy sema early dart and that nuts vailant that have just been built and shown up all over the web they will start getting even more popular.

the first one looks like a mess. second one i'd have to see in person and drive it but 4k wouldn't be too bad a price. 6900 is too high thats for sure.

just by reading the ads-- I lean toward the 6900 guy as to watching tv & just trying to get the most out of the situation, the other guy is playing games. Lawrence

just by reading the ads-- I lean toward the 6900 guy as to watching tv & just trying to get the most out of the situation, the other guy is playing games. Lawrence

I'd agree. Present the 2nd guy with some recent sale prices for these cars and he'll probably realize that a "Cuda" is not a '65 Barracuda...lol

Any week days you guys can go? This weekend is taken, I'm sure both cars will be around unless the sellers are motivated, I'll see what I can setup , Lawrence
I'm back home on Monday. Who knows what'll happen.

Ive got a 65 parts car.. I'll come in WAY lower then the two stated above! I will sell it at a all time low of $2,000....
Out my way I know of a couple 65's running and driving that dont look to bad and the owners said they will sell for the right price between $3500-5000.
There is no market for an early Abody project that I have seen worth $4500+ that still needs stripped down and body work done.
JMO

Any day should work for me

-
Back