65 barracuda

-

roddin28

Reaction score
ok ok -- Some of you -- and that's for sure - will think I'm crazy -- and yes a little:toothy10:
I've bought a 65 barracuda in june -- it has a good history, because all people over here in austria know the car as THE MEMORIAL. it sits by a car dealer over 30 years -- 30 years ago this car was too expensive for all the people, after the years it got bader and bader - and the owner never let it go cheap -- when I walked in he had a good day - he sold the barracuda to me (I know nobody would buy such a car - but that is it why I had to do that)
ok - here we go ---- and sorry for my bad english, I'm from austria /europe
------------
bar1.jpg

-
bar2.jpg

-
bar3.jpg

-
bar4.jpg

-
bar5.jpg

-at home - and my boy is checking it out :lol:
-
bar6.jpg

-
trying to get it rolling - after 30 years
-
bar7.jpg

-
bar8.jpg

-
yes it works
-aaaaaaaaaaaaand at home
-
bar9.jpg

-
bar10.jpg

--
bar11.jpg

-
bar12.jpg

-
bar13.jpg

-
bar14.jpg

bar59.jpg

-
bar60.jpg

-
making a copy from an 65 valiant
-
bar61.jpg

-
going to nothing :shock:
-
bar62.jpg

-
-
bar63.jpg

-
bar64.jpg

-
bar65.jpg

-
bar66.jpg

-
bar67.jpg

-
bar68.jpg

-
bar78.jpg

-
bar79.jpg

-
bar80.jpg

-
bar75.jpg

-
bar76.jpg

-
bar77.jpg

-
ok that's it for now
hope you guys like pixs
-
your newbie rainer

I'm almost speechless. You must be Superman, Rainer. Welcome and thank you for sharing this story, this is a special one for FABO. WOW.

WOW! What an ambitious project.... but it looks like you certainly have what it takes to make it happen. I am impressed!!!!! Keep us posted.

Wow, you really tackled a tough one there. You are doing a great job. I was fortunate on the one I did for my Dad, the only rust out was the passenger floorboard from the heater core letting go.

Incredable, It´s a long time since I saw such a skill in sheet metal working.
For how long have you been working on your Cuda?
Keep the great work up.

WOW!!! I have seen some pretty rust cars saved but damn..... you have some serious skills.

WOW, you do some fantastic work Rainer. You are an inspiration to me and I think a lot of others here on FABO.

I'm going to watch your build!!!! :cheers:

I don't think you're a little crazy, I think you're a LOT crazy!!! My hat is off to you friend, that is some great metal work. Dig those other cars too.8)

I too am speechless! When I saw the extent of the rust damage I was thinking
that parting it out wouldn't get much. You have great metal skills and I will enjoy watching your progress. Welcome to FABO. toolmanmike

I'm enjoying yout thread. Nice work.

Now I know that I'm in heaven (compared to your rust) :cheers:

That give the phrase "old world craftsmanship" huge cred! But seeing your other rides, it looks right up your alley. I just files all your pics!

Wow your metal work is amazing! I thought mine was rusty when I started but nothing like that. Keep up the good work.

-
Back