65 barracuda

-
8) 8) 8)
got my new rear end today
9"Ford - only 56 inch wide 8) -- so I can put in 11 inch rims with 315 tires and have around 1" space left on both sides
-
bar118.jpg

-
bar119.jpg

-
of course I have to make it new -- but this I'll post later

Such Skills, great job so far. I am thinking on selling my 65 Cuda but after seeing what extremes you have gone to restore yours??? Mine is icing on a cake! Keep the pics coming... :)

and my boy need some stuff too :lol:
-
bar121.jpg

-
left glass area
-
bar122.jpg

-
bar123.jpg

-
bar124.jpg

-left side
-
bar125.jpg

-
bar126.jpg

-
bar127.jpg

-
bar128.jpg

-
bar129.jpg

-
and since 3 weeks I'm cleaning the floor from the underbody coating, witch export cars had from stock- grrr - I don't like it but without I can't go sandblasting
-
:roll:
-
bar130.jpg

Thanks for posting the updates, I am really enjoying it. This has to be one of the most far gone Barracudas ever brought back. You are doing a great job.

and - go ahead - of course I can*t post all the "little work" -- but here we go
-
bar132.jpg

-
bar133.jpg

-
bar134.jpg

-
bar135.jpg

-
bar136.jpg

-that was tricky
-
bar137.jpg

-

bar138.jpg

-
bar139.jpg

-
bar140.jpg

-
bar141.jpg

-
bar142.jpg

-
bar143.jpg

great work, you are highly skilled. where did all the pictures go from your earlier posts?

As I told you in the German Forum, YOU ARE SICK! GO TO A DOCTOR :-D

Love to see the pictures of this bodywork.
I'm sure we'll see us at the Mopar Nats 2011!

Hau rein!

WOW !!!!! all I can say is WOW !!!!!

You've got Talent ! Vision ! and the knack to see a project like this as "just a bunch of little jobs"

Great work !!!!!

Damn that is some impressive work. Out of this world metal working skills Ranier. Are you human? Where did you get your awesome expertise? Thanks for sharing your cudas progress with great pictures.

Oldschoolcuda

why buy the car, when it looks like you could have just built it out of scratch? :thumbup:

OMG...Again.....Just amazing...I am in AWE!!! You can't possibly be human.....An alien species who likes to work on cars! Very very cool....You should be on TV. LOL...

Yeah, that is some great skills you got there! What engine are you going to use in the car?

Makes the work I have to do for rust repair on my 65 look like I have it easy! Gives me new confidence that anything's possible as long as you take your time.

I am in total awe!!! You are my new hero. I am sure that if you wanted to relocate to the states that you would make an excellent living here.

I think that Chip Foose would like to see this thread!! What a resume!!

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

I've been following this thread since the beginning and haven't seen an update in a while. I'm assuming at the rate you were going on it, it's already out on the streets and winning shows.:cheers:

the last time I spent a lot of time in welding and grinding - but I'll make it a little shorter
---going to the sandblaster
-
bar153.jpg

-
bar154.jpg

-
nice stuff under the paint -- witch the original dealer changed for the first buyer
-
bar155.jpg

-
after the guy blasted "the outside" he did THIS
-
bar157.jpg

-
bar158.jpg

-
and the other side
-

bar159.jpg