65 barracuda

-
Nice work.:cheers:8)

It kinda looks like mine the day I brought it home.

cudahome1.JPG

Roddin28, your work is incredible! I can see the need for you to fabricate parts, as there are probably not many parts cars in Austria. What a great project you have started, and almost finished! Again, fabuluous work!

Musclecar

there are so much small things to do - so it's too much to post - I'll give you guys pics when a bigger part of the work is done
bar161.jpg

-
bar162.jpg

-
bar163.jpg

-
bar164.jpg

-
bar165.jpg

-
bar166.jpg

-
to weld it straight and flat back - the hood is a must
-
bar167.jpg

-
bar168.jpg

Rodden28 you are awesome your skills amaze me, again thanks for the update looks like your coming right along. Your photos have put me at ease when it comes time for me to repair the rust on mine no where near what you had.

Roddin28...YOU SIR, are a true CRAFTSMAN!!! Applause!!! move to Michigan and work your magic here!!! A real exhibition of a man with skill !!!

this is the repair of the good door witch I got here - the original were too bad
-
bar169.jpg

-
bar170.jpg

-
bar171.jpg

-
bar172.jpg

-
bar173.jpg

-
bar174.jpg

-
bar175.jpg

-
bar176.jpg

-
bar177.jpg

-
bar178.jpg

-
bar179.jpg

-
bar180.jpg

-
bar181.jpg

-
bar182.jpg

-
bar183.jpg

-
bar184.jpg

-
bar185.jpg

How are you likin that crimping/hole punch tool? I have one at work and semi like it. The crimp is great but I think that the hole punch is just to small.

after the second door was done - this was next
9 inch ford rear end
new currie carrier - limited slip and 3.00:1 ring and pinion from motive gear
bar186.jpg

-
bar187.jpg

-
bar188.jpg

-
then put it alll together
-
bar189.jpg

-
after all was installed, I turned around the car a little:D cleaning up the floor is nextr:D
-
bar190.jpg

-
bar191.jpg

I cannot believe the amount of rust that you tackled on this car. My hat's off to you! That couldn't even be considered a parts car here in the states. Some would call you crazy for doing what you've done, but I say you're a true master. I hope you're passing those skills onto your son! Keep the updates coming, I'll be following this one.

I'll never ***** about rust again...
You are the man:notworth:
C

I cant believe you bought a drive shaft loop!!! ROFLOL I'm just kidding, you sir, are truly a Craftsman. Well done.......... =D>

All of these folks keep sayin you have skill. But sir, I submit you have absolutely no skill whatsoever. Sir, what you have is known as a GIFT. That's all I got.

LOOKS like you may have already done this ...but tub both sides of the rear wheel wells the inner fender back there goes up on an angle and gets tight pretty quickly.....go straight up the outer fender and straight up the inner as well.... if done now wont interfere with the interior too much..... GOOD luck and keep those pictures coming...... I hope you do that for a living because if you dont ....YOU SHOULD.... AWESOME WORK

LOOKS like you may have already done this ...but tub both sides of the rear wheel wells the inner fender back there goes up on an angle and gets tight pretty quickly.....go straight up the outer fender and straight up the inner as well.... if done now wont interfere with the interior too much..... GOOD luck and keep those pictures coming...... I hope you do that for a living because if you dont ....YOU SHOULD.... AWESOME WORK
jep - you're right - it's a little tricky but I cutted the bench to fit the inner fenders -- and jep I've done this job on my 63 nova vert 2 years ago -- and it worked pretty good --- and NO I don't do it for living - I just call it a full time hobby:-D:-D
here are some pics from the vert
63frontside.jpg

-
63sideinnen.jpg

-
63back.jpg

-
63backleft.jpg

-
63backtire.jpg

-
63side.jpg

-
63innen.jpg

-
63innenr.jpg

-
63trunk.jpg

-
63trunk1.jpg

Anytime you want to come to Houston to work, I will build you a shop and you will have lots of work coming your way. Craftsmanship is a dying breed of man. Keep up the great work, love the step by step photos. Peace!!!

bar205.jpg

-
bar206.jpg

-
bar207.jpg

-

-
this part looks real easy - hmm but it wasn't :roll: :roll:
bar208.jpg

-
bar209.jpg

-