65 Commando Cuda

-
I have always loved the look of fenderwell headers and an oil pan hanging down. To me its a look of pure Mopar muscle.

Dang how do married guys do it. I just bought another 4 speed 65 and the ol lady is really giving me the business. :protest:

When I brought my 65 Barracuda home I was so proud of it. The first thing my wife ask was could I not park it further behind the house or somewhere else. I told her when I had it painted and finished she couldn't ride in it with me. She said that was fine, she didn't want too.
The Bible said when God made man and women he made them different. When it comes to cars there is no doubt about that.
Good luck with your ride and keep us informed
Tommy

lol When I brought the Commando car home she said I hope he paid you to take that pos. from him.

The first car I bought after I was married three years ago was a '66 Valiant convertible parts car and it looked really really bad, it had sat outside for what looked like 30 years but it had been taken apart and a lot of the interior and exerior trim was in great shape. Let's just say she was less than impressed when the quarters and floor had rust holes so big that stuff was falling out of the trunk and the seat belts were dragging on the ground. But at least she didn't say anything. After seeing that car I don't thik I can drag anything else home that would surprise her.

I forgot, I brought home a nice BMW a few years back as a surprize for my wife. You might have known it was the wrong color so she didn't like it. And then there was the time I bought a 4000 sq ft home with a 20 x 40 pool. You might hve known she didn't like it because there were 14 steps to go in the front door. It had a full basement. After 23 years were still happy, but after getting hurt at work and being home almost 16 months it can get interesting sometimes, like when UPS shows up with some car parts for the barracuda. Do you know how many of you guys have sent me parts because you didn't need them? At least thats the story she was told and I'm sticking to it.
Thanks guys and have a great day,
Tommy

:thumbup::thumbup:
I forgot, I brought home a nice BMW a few years back as a surprize for my wife. You might have known it was the wrong color so she didn't like it. And then there was the time I bought a 4000 sq ft home with a 20 x 40 pool. You might hve known she didn't like it because there were 14 steps to go in the front door. It had a full basement. After 23 years were still happy, but after getting hurt at work and being home almost 16 months it can get interesting sometimes, like when UPS shows up with some car parts for the barracuda. Do you know how many of you guys have sent me parts because you didn't need them? At least thats the story she was told and I'm sticking to it.
Thanks guys and have a great day,
Tommy

FUNNNY

As soon as I can find time to get it in the garage and remove and clean out the oil pan. No rush as winter will be here soon and with 2 Cudas and 1 parts car time is short.

-
Back