65 cuda help

-

ormonder

Reaction score
looking into rear end issues. i have the standard leaf, and drum brakes on my 65 cuda want to upgrade to pozzi with disc brakes and coil over any one got any sugestions or ideas. this is my first mopar so i can use all the help i can get

www. wildcat auto wrecking classic mopower 503 668-7786 sandy or. they will have, have used them a few times, they are all mopower junk yardm 66 barr bob have a good day

Why? I had a 66 and currently a 65 formula s. 66 rear was redone when I raced it put in 8.75 posi rear with heavy duty leaf springs and drum brakes it performed very well. I would look to improve braking and suspension by putting your disc brakes in front and redo front end with poly graphite bushings. I ran low 14's and got into high 13's with 318 hi po motor. No need for coil over rear ect. I was getting ready to go faster until old man killed that car. I have done similar to 65 just have not got to rear yet to go bigger but the fresh rebuilt small rear is fine for cruising. Why do you want to spend money in back make it look good and go good first, then you might need some rear upgrade when hp gets up there.

-
Back