65 Dart gt

-
This has to be the most awesome build I have ever seen. You should make some of the exhaust tips and cut outs for the valance and post them for sale here. I would be in for sure. Great job and I totally get the one of stuff I have been involved with some street rod guys before and the more unique the vehicle is the more attention it gets. No one will ever see all the time and talent it took to build. I'm so jealous

Absolutely over the top. We see these cars in print and at car shows but we don't get the chance to see all the craftsmanship that goes onto them from the start. My hat's off to you and your crew for what you do. I'm sure you already have a upholstery shop picked out. (because you break out in a sweat at the sight of leather) Here's a friend of mine that does over the top upholstery for the best show cars. Here's a link to his work. tmm

http://www.rodauthority.com/news/ridler-award-the-pinnacle-of-iowa-mans-custom-car-interior-career/

This has to be the most awesome build I have ever seen. You should make some of the exhaust tips and cut outs for the valance and post them for sale here. I would be in for sure. Great job and I totally get the one of stuff I have been involved with some street rod guys before and the more unique the vehicle is the more attention it gets. No one will ever see all the time and talent it took to build. I'm so jealous

Thanks

I would love to start makeing parts like the exhaust tips to sale, but It just takes so much time to make these parts that the cost would be so high I don't believe you could sell many of them.

Absolutely over the top. We see these cars in print and at car shows but we don't get the chance to see all the craftsmanship that goes onto them from the start. My hat's off to you and your crew for what you do. I'm sure you already have a upholstery shop picked out. (because you break out in a sweat at the sight of leather) Here's a friend of mine that does over the top upholstery for the best show cars. Here's a link to his work. tmm

Thanks for the link. We use M and M hot rod interior for most of our interior work. They also have a riddler under there belt.

www.mmhotrodinteriors.com/

Here is a little sneak peak of the main color. We will be finishing the car up in the next couple of weeks. After we get it finished up I will be posting the rest of the build pics

Attachments

• 10989164_673906182720274_5839690384707785672_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 492
Here is a little sneak peak of the main color. We will be finishing the car up in the next couple of weeks. After we get it finished up I will be posting the rest of the build pics

I want to see this, it's gonna be different.......

Holly Molley !! Groovy build :cheers: some super fab work and creativity here :color:

When is the Detroit show? Who else has cars entered for the Ridler in 2015? And how about some pictures?

Omg just seen the finished project pop up in my Facebook feed. So well done. Now post pictures here. Thumbs up and congrats on the ridler finalist award.

Omg just seen the finished project pop up in my Facebook feed. So well done. Now post pictures here. Thumbs up and congrats on the ridler finalist award.

is this dart headed to auto rama ?? do u have a link for the face book pic??? if it was seen on face book and headed t o auto rama it will not be a great 8 contender,, it can not be seen publicly to prior to auto rama,,

is this dart headed to auto rama ?? do u have a link for the face book pic??? if it was seen on face book and headed t o auto rama it will not be a great 8 contender,, it can not be seen publicly to prior to auto rama,,
they took 6. Autorama has happened. It popped up in my feed from a sponsor sharing. I can post a link but I feel it is better left for big oak to share his pictures. Look up ridetech on Fb.

-
Back