65 Dart gt

-
Metal work EX-TROY-DAN-AIRE ! Is there anything you can't do ?? Makes me feel IN-AD-DA-QUIT !

Metal work EX-TROY-DAN-AIRE ! Is there anything you can't do ?? Makes me feel IN-AD-DA-QUIT !

Thanks. There is plenty of stuff we cant do. Interior is one of those things that we don't even attempt to do. We can pretty much do anything with a piece of sheet metal, but give us a piece of leather and we start sweating.

I'm not a fan of pro touring/custom cars, im more a classic muscle car guy and if you ask me the dart at the beginning was perfect, but this job its just amazing, i cannot argue with this, its just perfect, keep up with the photos!.

Totally subscribed!.

i'm not a fan of pro touring/custom cars, im more a classic muscle car guy and if you ask me the dart at the beginning was perfect, but this job its just amazing, i cannot argue with this, its just perfect, keep up with the photos!.

Totally subscribed!.

x2

8000-9000. I know that is a ton of hours, but every panel of the dart has been modified. There are many one off parts and there is a ton of detail that is hard to see in the pics.

$340,000.00
That dudes gonna have a hard time getting that back! Awesome build though!0

Maybe it's something he's not planning on getting rid of. You have to know ahead of time what you are getting yourself into. It's really no longer a dart, its a full custom street rod with some dart sheet metal. I agree its waaaaay out of 99% of us working guys price range but the craftsmanship is second to none.

Many have said it all! This is a great build, special fab work is ....over the top! Certainly appreciate all the cool stuff! thank you for showing your special talent to all of us. Your ideas are "sick"

Attachments

• Dart and Cuda pix summer 20`` 033.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 855
Many have said it all! This is a great build, special fab work is ....over the top! Certainly appreciate all the cool stuff! thank you for showing your special talent to all of us. Your ideas are "sick"

Rob, your car is awesome! Which paint code?

Great Craftsmanship and attention to detail!!!

Thanks.

Maybe it's something he's not planning on getting rid of. You have to know ahead of time what you are getting yourself into. It's really no longer a dart, its a full custom street rod with some dart sheet metal. I agree its waaaaay out of 99% of us working guys price range but the craftsmanship is second to none.

Your exactly correct. The owner knows that he will not be getting the money that he is spending back out of it, but that is not why he is building this car. He wanted something that nobody else has and wanted to start with an early A dart because his brother had one when he was growing up. We are very fortunate to have a customer that gave us the freedom to do what we have done to this vehicle.

Thanks Rob. Your car is right on the money. Killer look and I bet it runs like a scalded dog. The early A darts are so long and narrow i bet it does great going fast in a straight line.

$$$ but what an awesome build, if he was going one of a kind, he succeeded admirably! Lucky to have you guys doing it!

Outstanding build,way out of the box design. If I ever win the lottery we will need to talk !!! I have a 65 gt and can really appreciate all the work going into this car. Keep them updates coming.

Wow! Just simply, WOW! Great craftsmanship, I too have subscribed.

Here are some shots of the door handles, tips and hood hinges

Attachments

• 65.dart.649.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 786
  • 65.dart.657 (1).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 788
  • 65.dart.662 (1).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 781
  • 65.dart.643.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 795
  • 65.dart.971.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 780