65' License plate lamp and badging ?'s

-

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Am wondering if somebody with a 65 can show me a pic of what the proper plate lamp is supposed to look like. My new ride came without one and the one on my 69' definitely won't work, there is also some notches in the bumper that I can't figure out what the purpose is. Badging ? I have is the barracuda emblem that is on the front drivers quarter is fine but I'm missing the pass. side emblem is the pass. side emblem a mirror image of the drivers side? If so does anyone have one they can part with? Am also looking to add the V8 or commando badging and need these,as well. Finally is there a good reference that shows the proper badging for early mopars?

Attachments

• 2014-04-23 12.50.13.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 117
The lic. plate light is plastic, it bolts into the notches in the rear bumper. Sorry, no pics.

My 65 is a metal housing, gasket and lens cover. Center of the casing is hump with the bulb in it and a weatherproof wire connection coming out the back that feeds into a hole into the trunk area. There are 2 screws that hold the lens on and 2 bolts that slip into those slots to hold the frame in place.

I lost one emblem for my 65 Barracuda in my accident if someone should happen to have more then just the one.

Am wondering if somebody with a 65 can show me a pic of what the proper plate lamp is supposed to look like.

licenselight_zps75c653ef.jpg

-
Back