Not open for further replies.

red67gts

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
really good project with 318/904. I cranked engine today and sounded good with no smoke. Carb was leaking around throttle shaft. All glass good except one crack in front windshield. Had car on lift and everything underneath looks really good with no rust in frame rails, suspension feels tight. All wheels roll freely as I was able to push by hand. Trunk solid with only surface rust, no holes. Both trunk lid and hood in excellent shape with no rust. No rust at all around window area. Passenger side floor pans need to be replaced front and rear. Drivers side solid. Drivers quarter has rust on outer part but solid underneath. Located in Coker, Al. Have lots of pics of all areas of car so pm me with any questions or for more pictures or my phone number. All trim is on it and in decent shape. Has all 4 original hubcaps not shown in pics. Asking $2200, thanks for looking Joe

Attachments

• 141.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,275
  • 140.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,229
  • 139.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 2,180
  • 155.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,204
  • 174.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,207
  • 162.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 176.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,187
no problem, picture quality is not the best but will try to show any part someone wants to see. No rust at all in frame, Joe

Attachments

• 118.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,140
  • 110.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,139
  • 128.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 2,131
  • 127.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,132
that shows floor pan on passenger side needing replaced

took some better pics and have plenty of more. I am not firm on price but would like to see it go to someone to fix it up as it should be. I am just not into early A's but couldn't let this one get away as it would make a great project. If anyone is interested just pm me and I will answer any questions, thanks Joe

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,842
  • 016.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,839
  • 018.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,832
  • 020.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,825
had a person I was holding this car for that didn't come through so time to move on and offer it again so someone can be working on it. Anyone interested at $1800? Joe

no one has even looked at it. I have too many to start another one and I am more into Darts. If anyone looking give me a pm and we can talk, thanks Joe

still no lookers or tire kickers, does it not sound like a fair price considering everything is there and engine will run? If anyone one has any interest pm me, thanks Joe

It's a great price at $1500, and it would be mine if it was closer! Good luck with the sale, Geof

thanks for the comments. I just want to see it restored and I am not going to so I priced it to sell. I will put it on lift so it can be inspected underneath and see how solid the frame is and nothing to hide, then load it on your trailer!

got any engine compartment pictures wow almost giving away that leaves 3500.00 to put into a realy nice dayley driver wow this economy stinks when you cant give them away

here is some more

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 755
  • 024.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 759
Normally I'd grab my cousin for the road trip and just bring it back, but I'm going to have to talk to the Mrs. about it. I've promised her new tile in the kitchen and the bathrooms by the end of January.:eek:ops:

you can be here in 10 hrs. Just made that trip this past Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back