Status
Not open for further replies.

fstfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Barracuda Prostreet/cruise nite car/super charged/not NHRA leagal

Ive owned this car for over 27 years, it was and still is completely rust free.

340 X block,7.75 arias blower pistons, 671 dyers super charger,dual holly blower carbs,custom ground ultradyne solid lifter blower cam.

formula S 4 speed box with 3.09 1st gear,hyd center force clutch, 8 3/4 rear with back brace,

car is back halfed with a 4 link, and the wheel wells are uncut!

recent rebuilt center section with all new guts,clutch type sure grip, new 391 motive gears.

custom modified K frame, coil over suspension and mustang rack and pinion, K frame was modified way before any one offered front end kits for mopars

1976 dart front brake set up.tublar upper control arms,rear brakes are 11x 2 1/2 C body drum, manual brakes stops great,,

the entire fuel system has just been freshened up,,carbs rebuilt,new mech fuel pump,new filters,new fuel cell.

wheels are era correct custom made 2 years ago. custom auto meter dash, 6 point cage.

33x21.5 hoosier radials in the back as well as radials up front.

many parts on this car are era correct and would be hard to find today,,paint is nothign special about 16 years old.

I had custom LED tail ites made to fit the barracuda housings which were recently rechromed, all chrome and stainless are in perfect conditon.

there are a ton of extra parts,encluding sheet metal that will go with this car if sold for my asking price,

or the parts will be sold after the car is sold,no extra parts will be sold before the car is sold,,

this car is super dependable and street driven, runs at 180 degrees down the interstate,, feel free to contact me me for more info or pictures.

priced to sell asking 21.500 no trades thanks car is located in S,E,PA

Attachments

• cuda with new ET wheels 021.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 11,179
  • fish brake check 09 010.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 3,675
  • fish brake check 09 015.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 3,410
  • fish brake check 09 004.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3,480
  • resized 75% smaller.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,354
  • fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 044.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3,379
  • fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 042.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 3,473
  • fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 040.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 3,451
  • refreshing the cuda july 2008 060.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 3,481
  • cuda with new ET wheels 024.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 7,700
Wow, selling it.....I really love this car!!!! Price is moved to sell too, GLWS!

BTW, the new rims look awesome!!

Damn, this has always been one of my absolute favorite cars on this site. Every detail is perfect on it.

How come you're selling? I would regret selling if it was mine, especially after 27 years.

thanks for the comments,,between my crazy work schedule and trying to get my street rod back on the road,,house maintence and every day life, i dont have the time for every thing,,so maybe some one else may have an intrest in having fun with this barracuda like i have,,it has been in 2 magazines and was asked to tow the HURST HEMI UNDER GLASS car at a major event,,ive had a ton of fun with this car,and it turns lots of heads where ever i drive it,,

Attachments

• towing hemi under glass.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3,279
  • 2006_ChryslerWinners_194.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3,265
  • cuda @ 06 power tour.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 3,282
That is what I am looking for..
Me too, but i'm unfortunately about $21,500 short. Awesome, magnificently built car I have seen in person. Good luck with your sale fstfish.

Oldschoolcuda

No way my 69 Charger would bring that much..... Maybe 17ish...

No way my 69 Charger would bring that much..... Maybe 17ish...

in todays economy,and this car being highly modified,and not your more popular camero or mustang, it may not bring my asking price,its just a place to start,,,

thanks for all the comments guys,,

Man this is the barracuda that made me want one! If i had this fish i would never own anuther car i would be done . Bump for you bud

if only I learned to drive sooner and the money I would buy this. :( Well who ever buys this lil Cuda congrats!! :cheers:

If anyone gets the Cuda and they head up to Lebenon Valley and Lake George NY for Adirondack Nationals car Show.... PLEASE SHOW IT OFF!! Burn rubber anything!! :D :prayer::blob::cheers::burnout:

As an owner/builder of 2 Narrow A's, your workmanship and vision are 2nd to non. Just the exhaust on these cars is a chore let alone the rack setup...Im still downloading the pics for future reference! Bump..(for compliance)

good luck on the sale my wife was looking over my shoulder and said she liked it until i told how much

the car was built to be a street car,,cruise nite, type car not to be raced, and has never been raced,,to be NHRA legal i dont have a clue , but if it were built nhra legal,,the certifacation would have run out by now

thanks for looking

any one intrested here before i try a few other sites to advertise on ?? thanks for looking,,OLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back