66 in Texas

-

Ruffwrtr2

Reaction score
hello every one!

My name is Mitch. just found this site and thought i would join. i just purchased a 66 Plymouth Belveder II and i love the hell out of it. makes me glade i sold my Skyline...lol. any ways, im a tattoo artist and body piercer at Texas Traditions tattoos shop in Humble, Tx. Ive always loved cars and bikes and working on them.

heres a few pics of my 66:

0722091533.jpg

0722091534.jpg

0722091536a.jpg

0722091537a.jpg

0722091539.jpg

Welcome to the site!Nice 66 you got there.Don,t know about the slapper bars though?I,ve heard they work against ya on a Mopar.I,ve also got a 66,it,s a Dart 170 V8 conversion.

I'm not meaning in any way to chase you away, but, you might want to check out our sister site, "FBBO", The "For B-Bodies Only" site...here...

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/

A little more 'on-topic' there. Your Bel II is a B-body.

BTW, nice car :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

oh? my bad. see i said it was my first mopar. im still learning alot of stuff about it. sorry, i will move to that site. thnx for the info, compliments and the welcoms.

oh? my bad. see i said it was my first mopar. im still learning alot of stuff about it. sorry, i will move to that site. thnx for the info, compliments and the welcoms.

Mitch, you dont have to go. Sorry if it came off that way. Didn't mean it to. I was just pointing out that we have a b-body site here and that you may find more info over there for your car.

Welcome in!!!

Mitch, you dont have to go. Sorry if it came off that way. Didn't mean it to. I was just pointing out that we have a b-body site here and that you may find more info over there for your car.

Welcome in!!!

i completly understood what you ment. and i appreciate the info! i singned up over there too....lol i didnt mean i would never come back...lol i like all mopar cars. owning one now gives me a chance to learn more about them, and i will take full advantage of knowledge to be learned!

Welcome and Congrat's on your first Mopar Ruff :cheers: She is a beauty and a 66 :cheers::cheers:
Share some of your art work with us when you get the chance.:-D
We have a couple tattoo artist here.
Yep the traction bars are not needed on your 66, Mopar hooks up with out them.8) Jump on in and enjoy.

i saw that car on c/l for quite a while. nice ride. welcome to the mopar family.

Welcome to FABO! Cool looking 66.

If your ever in San Antonio look me up. I belive the Mopar Show is in October?

will do! i am in Austin quite a bit doing guest spots on 6th street. a good buddy of mine is a member of the booze fighters in San Antonio as well as half owner in the shop i work at in Austin. mopar show huh? sounds fun!

Welcome and Congrat's on your first Mopar Ruff :cheers: She is a beauty and a 66 :cheers::cheers:
Share some of your art work with us when you get the chance.:-D
We have a couple tattoo artist here.
Yep the traction bars are not needed on your 66, Mopar hooks up with out them.8) Jump on in and enjoy.

here's a link to see some of my work and i guess a lil bit more about me on face book.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=2007481&id=1578412998

so should i take the traction bars off? they where already on the car when i bought it.

-
Back