-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66 Cuda S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
In need of the 4 brackets attaching the stock radiator to the stock radiator shroud for a 1966 Barracuda Formula S. I have the metal two piece radiator fan shroud, original radiator, fan, two piece metal shroud and all stock bolts.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, Michael

Thanks for looking. I'm hoping someone among the members has these. The car was having a 3 week radiator restoration and the brackets were "lost" by the shop ... this is the last engine bay item and I'm anxious to complete the cooling system.
Regards, Michael

I have what I believe is a complete radiator for a 65 Formula S Manual trans I am willing to sell. Not sure of the brackets you are talking about.
Do you mean the side hangers that are soldiered on the tanks? I know you are missing them to take a picture. I'd like to help but your description is just not registering with me.
Let me know if I can help by PM in me in Connecticut here.

What he is looking for are the little slightly curved brackets about 2 inches long that bolt to the side panels on the radiator and to the shroud. They are kind of hard to find. I could be interested in your side panels though

These brackets here.

IMG_0885.JPG

I have a stock radiator and shroud from 1966 barracuda. It is in a 68 dart right now. Going to take out. Looks good. Make offer . Will ship

I have a stock radiator and shroud from 1966 barracuda. It is in a 68 dart right now. Going to take out. Looks good. Make offer . Will ship

I appreciate the offer, but I have the whole reconditioned radiator and shroud. I am missing only the four metal brackets that attach the two pieces.

I also sent one of these to another member who was going to repop them for his car! I was hoping he would chime in here and give us an update! I'll message him and see what he's doing!!

I also sent one of these to another member who was going to repop them for his car! I was hoping he would chime in here and give us an update! I'll message him and see what he's doing!!

Awhile ago someone did repop these and advertised them on eBay as fitting a B Body. I took a chance and bought a set and found they were identical to the As. I haven't seen them advertised for sale for quite awhile now.

I just checked eBay and there is a full set inc. hardware for 1962-65 B body that looks correct. Priced at $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping. Has anyone seen this version up close to verify it will fit the A body radiator and shroud?

IMG_9954.PNG

Other than the oval mounting hole, they are the same dimensions as an early A. I bought a set quite awhile ago and can verify they are the same.

Thank you all! I will order this full hardware set with fingers crossed for correct fit. If they don't work...I'll be back in the market for finding an original set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back